Categories > Original > Essay > To Thor

To Thor

by TheDoctor65 0 reviews

A letter from Loki Laufeyson to Thor Odinson

Category: Essay - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2015-10-23 - 242 words - Complete

0Unrated
To Thor:
Why, hello brother, how are you? Joking! I don't care! Since you put me behind bars in Asgard with the Avengers at your side, I've been doing great! But, there is one thing I don't like, YOU!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! I wrote that much 'ha's' because I wanted to take up room writing this so I could finish my paragraph off, so, yeah. By the way, I'm as dumb as a doorknob!
In Asgard, I've been doing alot of fun things. You're supposed to say, "I wonder what that's like," as you only have the Avengers and Jane as your friends, why? Because you are unpopular! HA HA HA HA HA!! I love that! Unpopular? You just got sent back to the Learning Hall!! By the way, how's the internet? I've ALWAYS wanted to use it! What is the game called 'Pac-Odin' about?
By the way, ask Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. how their town, Vista Verda is, because I feel bad after hiring the Leader to attack it. DON'T TELL HIM THAT I DID THAT!! Please, or else you won't have a brother to write to.
Oh, I've got finger painting with some good ol' imprisoned Dark Elves, so buh-bye!

Lots of hate,
Loki, your handsome, genius brother!
P.S. Write back please, I need some friends.
P.P.S FREE COOKIES IF YOU WRITE BACK!!
Sign up to rate and review this story