Categories > Movies > High School Musical > Breaking free (yeah i know its unoriginal! But give it a chance!)

Chapter one

by clance 4 reviews

Troy gets drunk and has a one night stand. It threatens to ruin Troy and Gabriellas relationship. How far will the girl he had a one night stand with go to break them up? And will she succeed?

Category: High School Musical - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-07-24 - Updated: 2006-07-24 - 247 words

0Unrated
Authors note - i know this is short. But its just a start. I wanted to see what everyone thought about it and im only going to continue if you leave comments telling me what you think. Thanks! Love Marlee

It had been a few months since Gabriella and Troy had performed in the Twinkle town musicale. At the time they had been head over heels for each other.

They were still dating. But if you had seen them you wouldn't have been able to tell! Something wasn't right between them. They just didn't 'click' like they used to.

Troy was holding back, he really liked Gabriella but, one night after a few drinks he had a one night stand with Sharpay. Now he was feeling guilty. He really didn't feel anything for Sharpay but she was blackmailing him... She said 'Cool things down with Gabriella or i might accidently let slip about that night!...'

And every know and then she would make a comment about how much she loved him and how great their night together was. Truth was he couldnt remeber a thing.. he had no idea how far he'd gone.

Gabriella sensed something was up. Troy seemed withrawn, almost like he was hiding something. And Sharpay, well she'd seen how she looked at Troy, like she was remebering some dream, or event everytime she saw him. If only she had of known just what this event was. Maybe she could have saved herself the heartbreak.
Sign up to rate and review this story