Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 23 On My Way

by Reign_Madden 0 reviews

just read me!!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-08-21 - Updated: 2006-08-21 - 1225 words

0Unrated
The guys didn't come home on schedule, they were supposed to be home after a week, but recording took longer then expected, so they stayed in LA for another week.
You met up with them back in Waldorf at their moms. They had so much to tell us and they were so happy to be home. You spent the weekend there before driving back to Annapolis.
Things went back to normal for a couple of days; the only thing that was different was the amount of phone calls the guys made everyday.
You knew they were going to have to fly back to LA soon for photo shoots for the album cover and posters etc etc.

'When is your album coming out?' you ask Benji and the others. It was early November; two months after the guys had finished recording their debut album.
'Sometime next year possibly January 2000' Billy answers.
'How come it takes so long?' you say twisting your hair around your fingers.
'Dunno Reigny, just does, don't forget they have to choose pictures for the album and then make copies of it and so on and so forth.' Billy says
'Have you decided on a name for the album?' you ask
'Yeah it's self titled.' Joel answers through a mouth of spaghetti.
Just then the phone rang stopping you from asking any more questions.
Paul got up to answer it, as he was closet.
'Reign, its Kelly for you.' Paul shouts from the hallway.
You get up off the sofa, but Billy runs past you and pushes you back down. You sit down and wait, you know he'd be a while talking to Kelly. Billy finally gets off the phone allowing you to talk.
'Hey girl how are you?' you ask
'I'm good and you?' she replies
'Can't complain so what's up?' you say
'Well I was wondering if you would like to spend New Years Eve with me in New Jersey?'
'Are you serious? I'd love too I haven't seen you for ages. I'd have to clear it with Benji first but I'm sure he'd be okay with it.' You squeal excitedly
'Ok call me back and let me know,' she says hanging up.

You go and look for Benji, he's in the bedroom listening to music.
'I wanna ask you something' you say crawling onto the bed next to him.
'Ask away' he says using the remote to turn down the stereo
'I just spoke to Kelly and she wants me to visit her for New Years Eve, I just wanted to know if that's okay?'
'I guess so, were coming back from LA December 22nd, then we don't go back till January 2nd. What day are you leaving?'
'On the 28th and I'll be back on the 1st of January.' You say.
'So we'll spend 5 days together before you go to Jersey and 1 day together before we fly back to LA.' Benji concludes. 'That sorta sucks, you know we're gonna be gone for a couple of weeks this time, coz we have to promote and stuff plus we're going to start writing songs for our second album.'
'I know but this album process is nearly finished and I'll have you back whilst you write your new album, so that's an upside' you say cheerfully.
'You're right, go call her and tell her I said hey.' Benji says
You call Kelly back and confirm everything; you couldn't wait to see her.

December came real quick and before you knew it the guys flew to LA and back and it was time for you to visit Kelly in New Jersey. Christmas was great you and the guys drove back to Waldorf to be with the Maddens. Robin cooked an amazing dinner, with Benji's help. Lisa and Kara came over on Boxing Day to spend time with Paul and Joel. As for gifts everyone got what he or she asked for except for Sarah who wanted a car but got a computer instead. Benji bought you a beautiful heart shaped locket, with a picture of him on one side and the guys on the other, he also bought you some lingerie but that was mostly for him. You got Benji a new guitar you saw him looking at back in November, you went back to the store the same day and snatched it up before someone else did.

'Are you sure you want to get the bus there?' Benji asks concern clouding his whole face.
'Baby stop worrying I'm going to be fine, I'll call you when I get there,' you say putting you hand on his knee.
Benji was driving you to the bus station with Joel, Kara and Ca$hdogg in the back. Paul, Billy and Lisa said goodbye to you at the house before you left.
'You better call' Joel says from behind you.
'I promise to call, you guys are acting like I'm going to Africa, and I'm only, going to New Jersey.'

When you get to the station you kiss Joel goodbye before hugging Kara
'I'm only hugging you for Joel's sake.' You say into her ear 'to tell the truth I can't stand you. The quicker he dumps you, the better.'
'The feeling is mutual Reign I know Joel thinks the world of you, and that you can do no wrong. But FYI me and Joel are going to be together for a very long time so get used to it.' She finishes digging her nails into your back.
You push away from her smiling, trying to ignore the pain in your back. You watch her walk over to Joel and wrap her arms around him.
'You okay' Benji asks as you approach him
'Yeah I'm fine' you reply
'So I'll see you in a week.' He says wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you close to him.
'Something like that' you answer
'You better call me everyday' he says running his hand under you top, touching you naked back.
'I promise to call you everyday' you say kissing his collarbone. You lean closer and press your lips lightly against his. You go to pull away but he holds you tighter, kissing you passionately. You feel the metal of his lip ring against your lips, and his warm probing tongue in your mouth and your knees get weak.
He pulls away looking into your eyes.
'What was that for?' you ask
'I dunno, I just wanted to that's all.' He answers brushing a stray hair from your face.
'What's the matter baby?' you ask, he looked so sad all of a sudden.
'Reign you are coming back right.' He says
'Of course I'm coming back Benji, why would you ask such a thing?' you cry.
'I don't know Reign I just had this bad feeling that's all' He says not looking at you.
'Ahh baby, I know your worried about me, it's the same feeling I get when you leave for LA.' you confess 'I love you and I'd never leave you, your stuck with me for life' you add laughing a little.
'I know, I'm just being weird, go on you gotta bus to catch,' he says kissing you one last time before letting you go.
You didn't want to admit it but you also had a bad feeling about going to New Jersey.
Sign up to rate and review this story