Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Heart of the Enchanted Forest

How it began

by Cassidy 0 reviews

Heard of the enchanted forest?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-08-22 - Updated: 2006-08-22 - 336 words

-1TrainWreck
Cronos was strolling through a forest not noticing the trees changing from gold to silver to bronze and other colors then he heard whispers. Kacila, is it you. A large sparkling purple, pink, blue and silvery white butterfly swooped down. Cronos. It' anntanie twitched. My dear, it has been so long, since Theseus turned you and your cavon into these creatures. Don't speak of that idiot if he didn't have the sword of eternal glory he coudn't of beared the power of the dark nymphs. Kacila hissed.A gift from the others right. Cronos looked at a dragonfly. Of course the great queen Helecta made it. Well the deandent of Theseus will be happy to repay what he'd done. Cronos smiled. Fine, anything for that idiot. Alastatowaracterasta! Then everything changed. The plants and animals changed into beautiful young women.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those new girls. Atlanta pointed at Kacila and her best friend Lastra. They're cool. Theresa said. Hi. Theresa smiled at the girls. What's your name? I'm Kristen and this is Sarah. Kacila said. I'm Theresa. I was wondering if you can help us with our history homework. Lastra smiled. Yeah. Kristen(aka Kacila) added you seemed to know everything Mr. Karster was talking about. Sure. Theresa said. Cool, meet us at the little cottage in the side of the forest at 7:30. Sarah(Lastra) smiled.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kristen? Sarah? Theresa opened the cottage door. Theresa! The two girls were sitting at a table. Sit down. Sarah beamed. Kristen then used levitation and took away Theresa's PMR then turned it off. After an hour Theresa stood up. Gotta go. Do you want a cookie? Kristen offered one. Sure. Theresa ate it she felt dizzy, sleepy and hungry for another. Can I have another? She asked. Here. Sarah gave her another one. As she ate it she felt like something was clogging up her throat and she couldn't breath. Water! Theresa crooked. Kristen handed her a glass with even stronger poisen inside. Then Theresa rolled on to the floor dead.
Sign up to rate and review this story