Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hogwarts Troubles • Fred Weasley

Hogwarts Troubles • Fred Weasley

by Dolefully 0 reviews

Ever wonder what it'd be like to go to Hogwarts, be a witch, experience life in the wizarding world? Well Kacie Conley, Chloe Lynn and Abigail Tate don't have to because it's happening, and it's ha...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Fred,George,Harry,Hermione,Ron,Snape - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2016-03-13 - 1078 words

1Original
I'm Not Sure What to Call This Part

So basically this fan-fiction is about what it would be like if me, Chloe, and Abi (my best friends) who live in England - But different places - were going to Hogwarts with a few other people. This is my first fan-fiction and I hope you enjoy. ALTHOUGH, I will say that this is under serious editing, so please don't get too confused.

CHAPTER ONE

_oOo_

3 WEEKS EARLIER


I wake up on the floor sprawled across my carpet. I can feel my sisters fingers prodding into me, her painted nails probably denting my cheek, she's shouting, "WAKE UP KACIE!" Great, another rude awakening, not like my nightmares aren't enough. I stretch out and grab her ankle making her grunt in surprise before she shakes me off, but not before I haul my ass to a sitting position murmuring, "Okay, okay, I'm up." She wanders off to the mirror where she applies the rest of her make up. "Don't you look orange enough?" I ask, pulling myself up to stand with the help of my bed. Her name is Jodie, but if I get annoyed with her I call her Chodie, never to her face though. She's my older sister and is 15 whereas i'm 13.
We also have a brother who is 17 and sooo anti-sociable, but I love him anyway. Chodie and him get along when it benefits them both. I start the tedious process of changing into my school uniform, blazer, tie and all. I guess today can't be too bad if Chloe's transferring, Abi and I have been waiting too long, but the time has finally come!

About an hour later i'm on the school bus being taken to school. The torture shouldn't last long, I'll be there soon with Abi and Chloe so it's just a matter of patience. I sigh and look around the dreary bus, it's filthy and has a strange smell about it today. "Eyy, you're welcome for that!" Chris Bearing, the school's reigning king of idiocy exclaims loudly, sticking his dirty thumb in the air. I wrinkle my nose in distaste noticing he's the source of the stench. I turn my music up louder to escape from the hell of this bus. I look around uninterested, glancing over the usual Asian duo staring intently at their DS', I'd say they're playing Pokemon as I heard the smaller one gushing about a 'Shiny' before the summer. To the back is the dancer girls, showing each other their phones and giggling mercilessly, behind them is Chris, picking his nose, ew. All the way at the back sits Chodie and her gang of friends, her boyfriend Robert has his arm flung over her shoulder as she chats animatedly to her friend, Ocean. Just the normal bus scene really, I look down to my phone and change my song to Mirror Maru by Cashmere Cat before i'm being hissed at for attention by Chris. I pull my white headphones down and glare at him asking, "What?" He's now sitting in the seat across from me. He brushes his dark fringe out of his face before asking, "Do we have any homework?" I mentally face palm. "Chris, this is our first day back from summer, we were given no homework to do over it, so what do you think?" He stares at me blankly as I continue to mentally give myself a smack down. He asks, "Kacie, just, do we have any homework?" Turns out it is possible for somebody to be that stupid. "Chris, we have no homework." I say as clearly as possible as for him to follow correctly. He gives me a look as if i'm stupid, replying before he heads back to his original seat, "You could've just said that in the first place." I watch him go, feeling defeated as I slide my headphones back on. Wow, it really is possible. Long live the king.

_oOo_

After my mentally draining bus journey, I trudge into school feeling utterly dead. Why does it have to be the end of summer? It just isn't fair. Then again it isn't fair for Chris to be so dumb, yet we all live with it. I scan my eyes across the quad, it looks the same as normal, shelter above a place to awkwardly stand and wait, pretend ing you have friends when in fact, you have none. The tree stump in the middle, barred off by a wooden railing because it's oh-so-dangerous to go near a stump! Stone benches with Abi and Chloe sat on. Wait. CHLOE! I rush forward to greet my two best friends with the amount of enthusiasm I only give to pasta and Fairy Tail. We hug and squeal before separating and grinning like idiots. We all sit down on the stone bench before hugging again. "I can't believe you actually transferred here!" I exclaim excitedly, she's been living in Manchester since we met her on that fateful Habbo Retro but all of a sudden she moved to Lancaster and transferred to Central, it was quite unexpected but of course we're happy! "Well believe it, cause I'm here and I'm not leaving!" Chloe grins as Abi asks from between us, "Where'd you end up living then?" Chloe opens her mouth and I was intending to listen to her answer but my sight aligns with Harrison Shepard as he enters the quad. I don't mean to stare at that cute little grin of his, or his perfect brown hair, but it's kinda hard not to when you're still in love with him. I feel a sharp pain in my upper arm and snap my gaze to Chloe and Abi beside me, exclaiming loudly in pain, "OW! What was that for?" Abi raises her eyebrows at me and says, "You know what." I sigh and glance over to him again, god dammit I really need to get over that dickhead. That amazing, sweet, attractive- "HEY!" I shout again as Chloe wacks my arm, I narrow my eyes at the pair as they give me looks of disapproving. "So I take it that's the ex you were talking about?" Chloe asks as she eyes his somewhat suspiciously. I nod slowly as she murmurs, "I can see why he's hard to get over.." Abi then snaps loudly, "He's a dicknosed prickstick, don't even go there." I laugh awkwardly as Chloe reassures us, "Don't worry, wasn't even thinking about it."
Sign up to rate and review this story