Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Carpet Cleaning Services Edmonton

by swordopen38 0 reviews

I come fromMali

Category: 6teen - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2016-03-21 - 382 words

0Unrated

Cleansmith Custom Cleaners is a locally owned and managed company that offers a wide range of professional cleaning services. Although we specialize in delivering the best residential or commercial carpet care, we are also reliable when it comes to delivering the best rug cleaning, upholstery maintenance, stain removal, as well as tile and grout cleaning. Since we highly value the satisfaction and happiness of our clients, we always do our best to give them outstanding workmanship with inexpensive rates, backed with a Satisfaction Guarantee. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond to make sure our customers get the cleaning results they want to see.



We will deliver quality cleaning jobs into your home or business for we’ll work hard to reach the highest standard in professional carpet cleaning. http://www.cleansmithcustomcleaners.com/ Moreover, we’ll also share our expert views on any project that we do so that our customers will know how they can maintain their rugs or couches for many years to come.



Our well-trained and skilled cleaning technicians will give your carpets the best care, repair or treatment. The method that we use to treat home or business rugs is the steam cleaning, also known as ‘hot water’ extraction process, for it’s a naturally powerful cleaning technique that will surely give any carpet a proper, deep clean.



We dedicate time, money and effort to provide our professional cleaners with powerful and state-of-the-art equipments. The specialized cleaning solutions that we use are proven to be safe and environment-friendly. We guarantee that our cleaning products are 100% Pet Friendly and Baby Safe. Our Green products and detergents are able to deep-clean all types of carpets, rugs and upholstery, based on the manufacturer’s approval only.



You can definitely trust in the quality of our service for we are an IICRC certified company. Stop wasting your money getting the services of expensive cleaning companies that only give you mediocre results. Hire us and see for yourself the difference our cleaning works will bring to your upholstered furniture or carpet.Contact us today to schedule any of our residential or commercial cleaning services. Our dedicated staff is always ready to answer every inquiry you might have.




Cleansmith Custom Cleaners

7909 71 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6B 3P5

(780) 668-7943

http://www.cleansmithcustomcleaners.com/
Sign up to rate and review this story