Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Greatest eyeglasses for your head shape

by systemfile4 0 reviews

I come fromGambia

Category: 6teen - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2016-03-21 - 884 words

0Unrated

I wear glasses daily. Actually, I have some pairs of eyeglasses to match with different clothes and situations. I am the kind of girl who takes good care of my appearance. There’s one problem, that is, as the summer is coming, I really need some sunglasses when I’m hanging out with my friends. It’s not only for the fashion reason, but also can protect my eyes (I have read a lot of information about eyes protection on the Internet). So for the whole week, I have been thinking about a pair of ideal sunglasses. Actually, I got a pair of prescription eyeglasses. I feel comfortable when wearing them, but they don’t look nice. I need a pair of sunglasses, which are both comfortable and fashionable.



I have talked to a lot of friends online asking them if they have some good suggestions. Some of them suggest me to wear contact lenses. I can’t wear contact lenses because I hate this thing touching my eye. I feel really uncomfortable and can’t bear it. http://www.hoffmanoptical.ca/ Prescription sunglasses seem can meet my needs. I just need to find a place to buy a cool one.



Last week a net friend told me a website called Glassesshop. She said she also wear glasses, and nearly all her glasses are bought online. They provide a variety of eyeglasses, lenses, frames and all kinds of sunglasses. They have prescription glasses and provide the lens of UV400 for free. That sounds amazing to me. I searched for Glassesshop immediately and find myself quite like it. The pictures are clear and it’s quite convenient to find what I want. All I hoped was that their prescription sunglasses are fashionable enough for me! When I saw the result, I was quite satisfied. The frames looked cool, and they have plenty of different color of the lens.



I asked my net friend again about the security and shipping problem. She said it was fine. So I saw the searching result again, carefully, and a little bit excited. I choose one pair of the sunglasses I like most, coffee color. I asked the clerk about some more details and ordered immediately. When I was entering my information, it seems the eyeglasses are just before my eyes and I was too eager to try them on. Fortunately, they didn’t make me to wait for too long time. 3 days later, I got my sunglasses and put them on truly. Wow. I like this feeling. I think they look much more beautiful on my nose, than the pictures of only the sunglasses on the website!



Oh, I forgot to say that my cool comfortable prescription sunglasses are only $67! That is also so cool~April 28, 2010



Prescription sunglasses are kind of hi-tech glasses in this glasses field. So the materials for them are also kind of hi-tech. They are all of good quality and will help you in protecting your eyes from over shining.



Besides regular materials like glasses, prescription glasses are also be made of the following materials and they are really great materials for prescription sunglasses.



Cellulose Propionate Resin material: they can be referred to as CP in short with appropriate flexibility, toughness. They are soluble solvent-like so that they should avoid contact with the material like acetone and other organic solvents. CP material not easily oxidized in the atmosphere, decomposition or aging and they are difficult to burn too. They have good plasticity and mobility; therefore they have diverse methods of processing and coloring. You can see rich and varied colors in the market of this kind of prescription sunglasses.



Polycarbonate: PC referred in short. They will not easily combusted and they are odorless non-toxic resins. They have almost the same features are cellulose propionate resin.



Epoxy Resin: known as EP or plastic. They have great temperature performance and lighter 30% than ordinary plastic. They have good strength, high hardness, good flexibility so that can be made into thin and light frames. At the same time, they have a special memory function as plastic memory, commonly used to produce high-level frames, such as mirror foot.



TR-90 material: a kind of Swiss import ultra-toughness resin material with super-toughness. They have excellent toughness which will protect you from acute sports since they are hard to break. They also have a special memory function with anti-deformation index of 620kg/cm2. They are light in weight too.



Aluminum-magnesium Alloy material: quite light in weight and are environmentally friendly. They are more useful in making computer or mobile phones.



Of course, there are other materials to make the eyewear. Here, we only present to you some kinds of materials which might be useful to you. There materials are the basic information of the frame of prescription sunglasses. To know better about them, you can search information on the glasses store or on the Internet or ask people for advice.



Having known the materials, you can make your own decision when you choose your prescription sunglasses according to your own taste and requirements. Hoffman Optical has all the prescription sunglasses mentioned above, I think there are must be one right for you. You can have a look at their website



Hoffman Optical

428 Portage Ave Winnipeg, MB R3C 0E2

+1 204-957-1429


hoffmanoptical.ca


Sign up to rate and review this story