Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 1

by youngandreckless 1 review

Read Life or Death before you proceed in reading this one.... Stacey's back living with Mirah and Pete. Laura and Joe are having trouble. What happens when the party girls take over??

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 814 words

1Original
Chapter 1



Laura's POV


"You could always come stay here," I mumbled shoving a spoon full of ice cream in my mouth, looking from the tv at Stacey.
"I dont know, Im thinking about going back home,"
"Home as in to your moms?"
"Yeah,"
"No, you cant, then you'll just be back tracking a million steps,"
"Well what am I doing right now? I swear its just like Jess and Pete, the only difference is Mirah is fucking nice,"
"I told you move in here,"
"No, I dont wanna ruin you and Joe's relationship, you two got it good right now,"
"Haha yeah, you didnt hear him this morning,"
"what happen?"
"I dont know, I ignored half of what he was saying I was trying to sleep," I shrugged, "Whatever he was yelling about though, he was pissed, Im sure he'll come home in the next hour and finish what he was yelling about,"
"Speak of the devil," Stacey laughed as the front door open.
"Talking about me?" he asked closing the door, tossing his keys on the table, walking over sitting in the middle of us.
"No, why would we talk about you," I took my spoon back from him.
"I dont know, Stacey's the one that said speak of the devil, that usually means you talking about someone, hi baby doll, did you miss me?" he picked Alla up, "Did you go to Stalla's today?"
"No, I wasnt suppose to,"
"You werent listening to me this morning?" he sat Alla in his lap looking at me.
"Umm no, I was sleeping,"
"They called, said they need you to go in, something wasnt working right in the kitchen,"
"Well they must have gotten it fixed cause I havent recieved any calls all day,"
"I hope so,"
"If it was major they would have kept calling," I shrugged, "Here take this, im gonna make myself sick," I handed Stacey the ice cream.
"Im gonna take a shower, are you going with me tonight??"
"Where are you going?" I asked as Joe got up.
"You really werent listening to me this morning?"
"I told you I was sleeping,"
"Then forget it," he shook his head walking down the hallway.
"I'll be back," I sighed getting up, jogging down the hallway, "What's going on tonight?" I asked walking into the bedroom, as he pulled his shirt off, ignoring me, walking into the bathroom, "Joe..." I mumbled following him, "Oh come on, dont be a baby,"
"You dont seem to listen to me, so why should I listen to you?" he asked.
"I was sleeping, you started talking before I even opened my eyes, then you started to yell at me, im not gonna listen if you're gonna yell at me, what's going on tonight?"
"Nothing, go chill with Stacey," he stepped out of his jeans, turning on the shower.
"You dont tell me what to do,"
"Fine then stand there," he shrugged climbing into the shower. I rolled my eyes walking out of the bathroom.



Stacey's POV


"Find out what's happening tonight?" I asked as she hung her head walking down the hall.
"No he's mad at me, all because I didnt listen to him this morning,"
"Nice," I shook my head as she flopped down on the sofa.
"So what do you wanna do tonight?" she turned to me.
"I dont know, whatever,"



Pete's POV


"Look at you," I smiled as Mirah came out of the room.
"You like?" She smiled turning in a circle.
"Yeah,"
"Great, is Laura, Lizy and Ana going tonight?"
"Um Im not sure, probably so," I answered the knock on the door.
"Limo's downstairs lets go," Patrick stood in the door way.
"Everyone in it?" I asked locking the door.
"Everyone, except Ana isnt going and we gotta go get Joe and Laura," I nodded following him downstairs, him me and Mirah getting in the limo.



Joe's POV


"I'll be back later tonight, love you, call if anything,"
"What am I like two?" she asked as I went to kiss her cheek. I sighed.
"I dont wanna get into that right now, lock the door, and call me if anything,"
"No, if something happens I'll take care of it myself, you go have fun doing whatever it is you gotta do," She shrugged, waving her hand at me.
"I dont have time to do this with you now, just lock the door and call me if anything," I waited for her to get up, so I could walk out, "You gonna get up and lock it?" I asked after a minute hearing the knock, I opened it, "Im coming," I mumbled to Andy, "Laura.."
"Joe just go Im not a baby, I dont have to lock the door just cause you're leaving me alone," she rolled her eyes at me.
"Fine," I mumbled, walking out closing the door hard behind me.
Sign up to rate and review this story