Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 5

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 5

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 873 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5





Joe's POV


"Tie, please," I rubbed my eye, grabbing the strings to her top tying it.
"You're putting clothes over that right." I asked as she looked at herself in the mirror.
"Who wants to know?" She asked as I walked out of the room..
"Uhh I wanna know," I looked at her as she walked down the hall.
"Its a bathing suit, I dont have to wear clothes over it, and you're not wearing clothes over yours,"
"Mines isnt showing my body to the world, is it?" she shook her head, "Please put something over it until we get to Patricks," she grabbed her purse and Alla, "baby I said please," I stood in front of the door.
"Fine," she shoved Alla into my arms, walking back into the room, "Happy?" she asked walking out of the room.
"Yes sorry for not wanting the entire world to see my girlfriends body,"
"Uh huh," she smiled getting into the car.
"Forget someone?" I asked handing her Alla.
"No you were doing just fine holding her," the second I turned the car on she turned on the radio. My head was still hurting and she had the music blasting. I turned it down, then looked catching her glare, "Why?" she asked.
"My head,"
"No one told you to drink last night," she went to turn the music back up, i placed my hand on hers stopping her.
"Do we really wanna get into that? I thought we were forgetting it and moving on?"
"I was thinking.."
"Thats a first," I laughed, biting my lips, saying oww after she hit me.
"If i woulda gotten drunk last night you woulda yelled at me, but its okay cause it was you,"
"No..."
"Yes, you made me promise not to drink but yet you go an do it yourself," she looked at me, I put my foot on the break as I stopped the car at a red light looking at her.
"But I came home to you, it wasnt like I was out making out with random girls and letting them answer my phone,"
"That you remember,"
"I was with Pete and everyone, they brought me home,"
"I just dont think its fair, its okay for you to drink and get drunk but its not okay for me,"
"Im not drinking anymore after this so you dont gotta worry, so drop it, I thought we were gonna try and have a good day," I looked up seeing the green light as car honked behind us, "Are we gonna have a good day? Cause If not i'll go back home, I dont want a repeat of yesterday," she looked at me.
"We're gonna have a good day," she mumbled wrapping her hand in mine.




Andy's POV



"Come put you're shoes on," I handed Jordan his shoes.
"Where's mommy?"
"Why you looking for me?" Ana walked out of the bathroom.
"Cause you gotta tie my shoes,"
"Ana he knows how to do it, dont you dare tie them for him," I shook my head sitting on the bed putting my own shoe's on.
"You heard him, I dont wanna get in trouble," she put her hands up.
"I cant tie them, please tie them for me," I watched him pout and Ana give in.
"He's never gonna do it on his own if you keep giving in," I mumbled wrapping my hands around her waist, kissing her neck.
"If I never gave in, then you'd be real lonely right now," she leaned her head back against me, kissing my lips.
"Ew get a room," Jordan stood on the bed.
"This is our room, you get a room," I laughed moving from behind Ana tickling him, "Swimming lets go!" I picked him up off the bed putting him on the floor.
"Peter Pan lets go we go to Ant Lizy and Uncle Patrick's pool," I heard him yell running through the apartment.
"Ready?" I turned asking Ana. She nodded taking my hand.




Patrick's POV



"The point of the pool is for you to get in it, not lay beside it," I laughed going to pick her up.
"Dont you dare, im tanning go away," she pushed at my leg as i picked her up tossing her in the pool, she came up cursing at me, "Thanks alot,"
"Anytime baby, anytime," I winked running back inside as she splashed water at me. I watched her get out of the pool and walk on the back porch to the sliding glass doors, I locked it just as she tried to come in, "You're all wet, no coming inside," I laughed.
"Patrick you open this door now," she pointed to the lock. I just shook my head, backing away, "I hope you like the couch," I raised an eye brow at her.
"You're the one whose outside, I dont gotta like nothing, cause im in here with it all," She huffed, rolling her eyes before walking back over to the pool lying down again. I ran to the front door opening it, "Hey," I smiled giving Stacey then Mirah a hug, "Lizy's outside, dont let her in shes soaked," I pointed outside at her. Mirah nodded going out to join her.
Sign up to rate and review this story