Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 8

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 8

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 497 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8

Stacey's POV

"you going to do it?" joe asked walking into the kitchen.

I placed my glass down looking at him. Slowly I nodded.

"good girl" he grinned patting me on the head.

"I'm not a puppy" I pouted crossing my arms.

"good girl! Catch" he cooed tossing me the phone. I looked down at it in confusion.

"to talk to someone you have to call them...it helps to press talk" I glared at him as he turned to walk out. "Laura! Where are these toys"

I shook my head listening to the ringing.

"hey" I said as soon as he answered. "can you meet me at the park in like 20 minutes?" after he agreed I hung up grabbing a hoodie and my car keys.

"I'll be back!" I called as I walked out the door.


Laura's POV

"show me the toys" Joe grinned backing me up to the bed.

"they are playing hide and seek. Find them" I laughed as he bit me on the arm before going in search of the 'toys' After ten minutes of searching he came back pouting.

"I looked everywhere. There are no toys are there."

"nope...no toys...but we could always buy some" I grinned as he tackled me to the bed.

"you sneak" his fingers attacked my sides.

"oh god! Joe! No!" I squirmed trying to get out of his grasp.

"your gonna pay for that"

I smirked up at him capturing his lips with mine. "bring it"


Stacey's POV

I sat on one of the swings in the park gently moving back and forth. I squeled as I was suddenly lifted off the ground in an underdog.

Smiling pete stopped the swing taking my hand. "lets walk"

After about ten minutes of walking we came to a small bench at the back of the park. I sat down pulling pete with me.

How do I tell him. I could already feel the tears stinging my eyes.

"hey, talk to me" he whispered whiping away a tear that fell.

"Please don't hate" I muttered not meeting his eye. He gently lifted my chin making me look at him "I could never hate you." I nodded giving him a small smile. Where do I start.

"Pete, oh god this isnt easy, things happened with mark. Things that I would do anything to get back" I paused for a moment trying to collect my thoughts.

Fear was written on pete's face. "what happened" he asked gently.

"I found out two weeks after the agreement that I was pregnant, with your child" I choked back a sob.

Pete pulled me to him kissing my head.

After a few moments I continued "he killed him. That bastard killed our baby. I couldn't handle that so I tried to kill myself. I'm so sorry! I tried to stop him oh god. I'm so sorry"

I broke at that point. But he finally knew and now the ball was in his court.
Sign up to rate and review this story