Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

chapter 10

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 10

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-24 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 611 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10

Laura's POV

"Joe it was a joke" I mumbled sitting next to him on the couch.

"it wasn't funny" he continued to flip through the channels.

"I'm sorry" I whipsered pulling myself into his lap forcing him to look at me. "don't be mad" I pouted sticking out my bottome lip. He continued to stare at the tv not even once glancing at me.

"Joey" whinning I wrapped my arms around his neck. Finally he gave in looking down at me.

"never joke like that again" his face was so serious it took everything in me not to laugh.

"I promise"

He moved me so I was sitting next to him, wrapping an arm around my shoulder he turned a movie on. I moved so I was comfortable and slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up glancing at the clock its bright red numbers stared back at me. 9:00 wow! Time sure flys.

Wait. 9. I got up walking to the room stacey had been staying in. it was empty.

"Joe!" I called walking back out.

"what..." he blinked several times to wake up. "stacey's not back yet"

he got up and grabbed his phone and tossing it to me "call your brother"


Joe's POV

I walked down the stairs of the apartment and into the parking lot. Her car was there, looking closer I saw her asleep against the steering wheel.

Walking up I knocked gently on the window.

She jumped back looking at me. Her eyes were blood shot and swollen. Opening the door I pulled her to me.

"are you ok?" I asked wrapping her tightly in a hug.

"I want it all back. I want my life back" she sobbed against me. Eventually her sobs slowed until she was asleep again. I picked her up carrying her upstairs.

"Pete's on his way" laura said as soon as I opened the door. "call him back and tell him we found her"

I walked into her room placing her on the bed and pulling the covers around her. "It will all get better I promise" I whispered kissing her forhead.

Walking out I closed the door quietly.

"did you call him?" I asked sitting next to laura. She nodded "he is still going to stop by though" To lost in my thoughts I didn't respond.

"we have to snap her out of this. I feel so helpless." She said cuddling up to me.

"me too. But I don't even know what to do. But I know someone who does" I got up grabbing the phone making a couple of phone calls. Hopefully this works.


Stacey's POV

I woke up glancing around trying to figure out where I am. Laura's that's right. I sighing I knew what I had to do. This wasn't me and I knew it. Life can never go back to the way it was but it can start over.

I got up and took a quick shower and got dressed. Today starts a new life for me. No more tears. I know I wont get pete back but there are always more fish in the sea. Even though he is the only one who will ever have my heart. I quickly packed all my bags and walked into the living room. Everyone was there. Hmm that's odd.

"Hiya!" I grinned throwing my back next to the couch and jumping on Joe's lap. "Whats with the bags" he asked pushing me to the floor. I pouted up at him.

"I cant sit on your lap? Yesterday you were all up for a threesome. I see how it is" I pulled myself up searching for my next victim. "ANA!"
Sign up to rate and review this story