Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 19

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 19

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2006-08-25 - 1142 words

0Unrated
Chapter 19




Laura's POV


"If knew how to make the fighting stop we wouldnt be sitting here right now," I mumbled sitting next to him. He looked at me shaking his head, looking towards the door. I looked at him as he looked at the door, neither of us saying a word.
"You said you werent gonna drink anymore, you promised," he turned looking at me.
"You provoked it,"
"So what everytime we fight like this you're gonna go out and drink and its my fault?"
"This isnt an everyday fight, that wasnt even a normal fight, I didnt even know where it was coming from, you really think that about me?" I scrunched my nose in confusion, holding back tears that wanted so badly to spill over.
"No," he shook his head.
"Then where did it come from?"
"I dont know, I was getting upset because you werent drawing a line, you know how Charlie is, but yet you keep going, he can send you home, none of us like admit it, but he can and I hate being without you," he sighed running his hand over his face, "I wanted to yell about what I just said, it just didnt come out that way, I dont think that about you at all, im sorry,"
"What if it is better that I go home and wait until your done touring," I regretted saying it instantly after it exited my mouth, his head shot up, looking at me confusion planted across his face. I smiled, and his confusion grew to mad. "Joking," I wrapped my hand in his, seconds later he pulled it away, standing up.
"That's not fucking funny, im trying to be serious about this, you're making jokes," I grabbed his hand making him sit.
"I dont wanna sit here and cry, I hate crying, and even more so crying over fighting with you, you gotta smile sometime," I leaned my head on his arm, poking his cheek with my finger.
"Laura seriously," He inhaled, exhaling sharply.
"What do you want me to be serious about?"
"This talk, the entire thing, nothing is fixed yet and you're making jokes about leaving, I dont see how this is a joke to you," he shook his head at me.
"You explained it to me, I understand, what else is there to talk about??" I shrugged.
"You broke a promise, and your asking what else is there to talk about? yeah i see how serious you are about this, and about us," he got up muttering things to himself, walking out of the room. I closed my eyes, rubbing my hand over my face, before getting up and leaving the room to, grabbing my purse on the way out.
"I'll be back later, dont worry about me," I mumbled to Pete and everyone leave the hotel room. I watched him get on the elevator, before taking the stairs. They say the best way to cure a hangover is to drink some more. And that's all I had my mind set on, I walked out of the stairwell into the lobby, and over to the lounge area.
"A little to earlier for a pretty girl like yourself to be here drinking dont you think?" the bartender smiled.
"Nah, I dont wanna think," I shook my head, as he handed me my drink.



Joe's POV



I walked off the elevator and to the back to the pool area. I saw Stacey sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet swishing back and forth in the water. "SOrry," I mumbled sitting next to her. She looked at me.
"Why arent you upstairs with Laura?" she asked.
"Uh because she doesnt care, so why should I?"
"What do you mean she doesnt care?"
"Exactly what I said, she doesnt care, its amazing how everything can be changed by just one tragic event," I looked around.
"Yeah, she'll see what shes doing wrong, soon hopefully, just try not to yell at her, or feed into the fights she tries to pick with you," I nodded, "She's got the world at her feet thanks to you and she doesnt even realize it, you love her, and you play knight in shinning armor when needed, I'd give up everything for that,"
"Pete will come around, its just gonna take him a little bit, just a few monthes ago he finally dealt with the fact that he might have really lost you forever, and here you are, now hes gotta realize that if he doesnt do what's right, he will loose you forever,"



Laura's POV


"Wasnt there a fight just last night because of you doing this?" I looked seeing Charlie sit next to me.
"I dont wanna deal with you, just go away and pretend you never saw me," I mumbled.
"Dont worry dont wanna deal with you either, but I will be your body guard," he turned in his seat leaning his back against the bar.
"I dont need a bodyguard, im not my brother, go bodyguard him," I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah well I know we dont see eye to eye on a lot of things, but im not gonna let you sit down here, drink yourself into a coma, and be taken advantage of by some guy, so I'll just sit here, mind my own business and let you drink, when you're done I'll make sure you get upstairs to the correct room, and then i'll be about my way,"
"Whatever," I mumbled, moving over a seat, "Just stop talking to me," he nodded, just sitting there.



Andy's POV


"I wanna fight with someone," Patrick looked up from his book at me and Pete, "Laura and Joe are fighting all the time now, and Stacey got to fight with them, when do we get to fight?"
"Patrick shut up," Pete and I said at the same time. Patrick pouted before looking back down at his book. I paused my game, jogging to my room grabbing my cell phone.
"Hello," I mumbled answering it, "Whoa slow down.. what happen??" I asked Ana as she cried into the phone, "Where's Jordan now?" I asked as she took a breath explaining what happen last night, "He cant take him, we got that taken care of last year, Ana baby stop listen to me, Travis cant fuck with us or Jordan, doesnt matter what he says, call the cops if you gotta, and go stay with Lizy," After calming her down, and talking to Jordan, I hung up the phone walking out of the room.


Stacey's POV


"Wanna swim?" Joe asked.
"Not really,"
"Okay," He nodded standing up, picking me up and throwing me into the pull. I came up, cursing at him. He just laughed. "Is it cold?"
"I dont know come find out," I splashed water at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story