Categories > Anime/Manga > Detective Conan > One Bad Case

Two Bad Cases

by Conan_Edogawa 0 reviews

Anger, and 2 "kids" down

Category: Detective Conan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2016-05-28 - 676 words

0Unrated
Dont own the rights to Detective Conan or it's characters again, sadly
Conan lay in bed the next three days, his fever spiking and lowering, with no end to the illness one could see within a week. The doorbell rang. Ran answered it for Haibara, who walked in to see Conan, but when she got into his room before Ran slammed and locked the door.
"What's up?" asked Conan, awoken by the sound of the door.
"It's urgent," Said Haibara.
"What happened?"
"A disk, held by Ayumi's mother." She passed it to Conan, who entered it in his computer instantly.
"I knew she was a biochemist, like me," Said Haibara,"But, I never knew this, they recruited her to weaponize a man-made illness, weaponized, and secretly given to enemies of the organization, but more has come with it."
"Flu-- Biokill to be injected secretly into those against us. Ingredients from all viruses I could use,it is still experimental, and is to be tested on Sonia Cyla tomorrow at out meeting, if she dies, it has worked finally though I get to test it after eight long years of work. -Brandy and a picture of Ayumi's mother in all black was next to it"
"And that was a a month ago, Sonia did die, but not before the flu spread to hundreds, and I believe you."
"Or they planned to use it on me."
"Why do you think that?"
"Before I started feeling sick, a night before in fact, I followed Gin into an alley, but he disappeared, as I felt a sharp poke in my arm, almost kind of like what it feels like to be shot by my wristwatch, which injects a sleeping medicine into the victim, what if they injected the virus into me the same way I stun someone."
"First living test subject of two of their experiments, impressive"
"Hey Haibara, anything else on that disk?"
"The chemical formation of the virus."
"Useful, very useful."
"I could create a vaccine for anyone else."
"Smart."
"Hey Conan," asked Haibara,"Did you turn off the heater?" than Haibara sneezed and passed out. Conan stared at her a second, than passed out as well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ran looked at the door, they had been in there three hours. She wasn't waiting any longer, she busted it down. Both children were passed out on the bed. ran felt them, both were feverish. She checked their temperatures. Both 104.5 she called Dr. Agassa, than saw the activated computer, and read it. She had a plan. Quickly she dialed Ayumi's mother.
"Hello!" Said the woman on the other end of the phone.
"Hi," said Ran,"has Ayumi been around at all?"
"This is Conan's guardian yes?"
"Yes."
"Actually that is perfect," The woman chuckled,"I Ayumi said he hasn't been in school, and both of us would like to visit him."
"That would be fine, Brandy!" Said Ran
"I would love some Brandy when I get there," Said the woman.
"I'm not asking," said Ran,"I'm telling you I know, in fact, if you come over I won't call the cops right now.
"Fine, just because if I get arrested, the organization will assassinate Ayumi and I.
She showed up 15 minutes later, and Ran brought her into Conan's room, making sure Ayumi saw everything, especially what her mother had caused in terms of Conan and Haibara.
"Most infected with this disease die y'know that right Ayumi," said Ran sadly glaring at Brandy sat in the corner beginning to cry. Ayumi woke up Conan and Haibara.
"How did you guys find out."
"You're looking at Sinichi Kudo, and the biochemist that created a drug with a possibility to deage it's victims, there is nothing they don't find out.
"What do you mean?"
"Ayumi," said Conan,"She's a criminal, don't listen to her, also, you are going to hear a lot of lies about Haibara and I not being Conan Edogawa and Ai Haibara, don't believe them, they are false and lies."
"I just, don;t know what to believe," Cried Ayumi.
Sign up to rate and review this story