Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love is A Battle-field

Schnizle Schnazzle, Foo'!!!

by rosesfallatmyfeet 2 reviews

uh...I'll write it as it comes...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2006-08-26 - 954 words

0Unrated
I'ma complete and total retard! I've just now relized t hat I've changed the uh...pov i guess from 3rd person to 1st person...I was gonna fix it but i've decide to just leave it so I hope you don't mind!!
Thanks
xoxo
c.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I let go of Frank and walked back in Gerard's room. He was still passed out. I decided that i would come back in a couple of hours and see how he was. I walked into the livingroom and stared in horror at the disaster (sp?) in front of me. I shook my head.
"If they weren't letting me stay here and i didn't love Frank..." I muttered.
I started picking things up when Ray walked in, still in his aluminum hat, and gave me a quizzacal (sp?) look.
"Uh....am I supposed to be helping?" he asked timidly, as though I would smake him with something or steal his beloved hat if he was supposed to be helping.
"Um...that would be nice, yes. What's Frankie doing?"
"He's..he's...hang on..." He walked into the kitchen and returned quickly, with his hands over his head, like someone was going to attack him.
"He's...uh...Chasing Mikey around with a knife and a wooden sword."
"Oh dear God..."
I ran into the kitchen and grabbed Frank's hands the next time he ran past me.
"FRANK ANTHONY IERO!!!! There is no need to chase the lead singer's brother around with pointy things!"
"But-he wouln't help clean-"
"NO BUT'S! WE DO NOT NNEED TO KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY WON'T CLEAN!!!" I yelled. He looked hurt.
"Oo Rah." He smiled.
I let him go and he put the things away.
"Mikey, everyone else is helping. Please help. If you don't it will be as simple as you will not live here. Thank you."
I walked out of the room and went to talk to Ray.
"Ray...can you go in the kitchen and have Frank do the dishes, Bob sweep up the broken glass, and Mikey pick up the random things on the floor. And you, after you tell them that can go in the bedrooms and halls and pick up THOSE randon things and when Bob's done in the kitchen he can go and help you. Tell them, also,please, that when Mikey and Frank are done they can come in and ask me what to do. Thank you." I sat back down so I could pick things up easier. After a few minutes i heard Ray walk into the hall and I heard running water and a vacuum. A little bit later Mikey walked in and asked what he could do. i waled in the kitchen and observed the counters.
"You can wipe these off and the stove and dust and... start your bedroom."

A little later Frank walked in.
"Mama Dahlia, what can I do now?!"
"Well, first you can kiss me."
He walked up to me and picked me up like a baby. I leaned in and kissed him. He put me down.
"Now you can go in OUR bedroom..."
"Our...? You're...?"
"Yeah. I'm...? Is that bad?"
"No that's not bad...know why?"
"Why Frankie?"
"Cuz, it's got me, too."
"Tell these people what's got you Frank. Bob said, standing in the doorway looking us up and down.
"Love, Bob, my friend..." He looked lovingly at me. "Love..." He kissed me quickly and looked up and said "get back to work, douchbags."
"Not cool, Frank. That was sooo not cool." Bob shook his head and walked away, followed by the rest of the working people.
I walked in Gerard's bedroom to see how he was and he was laying on his bed, staring at the celing, appently in deep thought.
"Gee? How are you?" He didn't even look at me when I walked in.
"There's a donkey in your ear? tut..whatever." He sounded disgusted, yet more sober than he had before.
"Gerard?" I was flabbergahsted by his behavior.
"I'm going to die, aren't I? I'll die just like the rest of them...I'll be shot...I'll be in a car crash...I'll get sick...Dahlia, I don't want to die. I want to stay right here with you, mom and dad, mikey, the band, brian... I don't want to leave you. What will you do when I'm gone?"
I walked over and sat beside him on his bed.
"Gerard...I won't lie to you-you will die one day. But, we all will. And when you're gone...I'll wirte a song about you. I'll remember the good times I had with you, and how much I love you."
I saw a tear run down his cheek and he sobbed.
"Maybe I should just kill myself. It'll make it faster. I won't have to feel the pain. I won't get any closer to you and I won't be bothered so much."
"Gerard! NO! You can't kill youself!"
He was flat out crying now. I pulled him up and held him in my arms. He put his face in my shoulder and cryed his eyes out. I rocked back and forth and said "shhh" softly as if I was trying to get a baby to fall asleep. Eventually, he fell asleep and IU layed him down and walked out of the room, closing the door gently.
"What's wrong why were you gone so long?" Frank asked. He seemed worried.
"Gerard wants to kill himself. I talked him out of it, he fell back to sleep. It's gonna be ok."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Will it be ok? Do you like it? It's not really much yet, I have an idea for a new story though but I have to finish this one first...dang!
Sign up to rate and review this story