Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love is A Battle-field

Bored in writing skills

by rosesfallatmyfeet 1 review

hi...uhm...just read it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-09-27 - Updated: 2006-09-27 - 278 words

0Unrated
...yeah...i'm in my writing skills class...bored...we have nothing planned to do... my teacher just walked in and said, "If you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone."..so here goes...this one will be short compared to Serena Holstrain...I'm working on it I know!! don't yell at me...I have tons of hw...and singing lessons and soccer...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Frank put his arm around me and said, "let's go for a walk." I nodded, and told the guys to keep an eye on Gerard. We walked out into the cold and found that it was snowing again. The snow was now about ankel depth...but it was still nice to just be walking alone with Frank.
"Sweetie, I know you know that Gerard is suicidal. He's like this all the time. You can't change it. You can't stop him from drinking. You most likely can't stop him from being suicidal, either. You can try all you want, but the alcohol is part of Gerard. As much as you try, honey, it pains me to tell you, that you won't be able to stop it. If he kills himself...well...we've all been prepared for it. It's breaks my heart to have to tell you this, it really does. I want nothing more than to see you happy..." Frank's voice trailed off as he saw my eyes grow shiney with tears. I didn't start crying, though. I wouldn't believe it. He wouldn't die and I wouldn't be prepared to have him die! I let go of Frank's hand and started into his eyes...which were magnificent.

__________________________________________________________________
Sorry guys I have to go...lunch time!...

xoxo
c.
Sign up to rate and review this story