Categories > TV > Bonanza > Musketeer sister one shots

Sickness

by Aliciab123 0 reviews

Arabella faints in the courtyard and its up to her brothers to nurse her back to health

Category: Bonanza - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2016-06-08 - 986 words

0Unrated
Arabella POV
"I don't feel very well" I complained to no one In particular with my head resting on the table were I was sat watching my brothers practice sword fighting , "what do you mean by not well?" Aramis questioned glancing over at me. I shrugged my shoulders with my head still on the cool wood "my tummy hurts and I feel sick" I whined as Aramis walked over to me and pressed his hand on my forehead checking my temperature and frowning a little "you do feel very hot...why don't you go to your bedroom and put something cooler on" he suggested as I lifted my head off the table and leaned in to my brother who was standing behind me and nodded "okay" I said and Aramis lent down and kissed the top of my hair before he walked back over to the rest of my brothers. I slowly stood up and allowed myself to catch my balance before starting to walk over to the stairs. As I reached the bottom step my vision started to go blurry and the world started spinning "BELLA" I heard someone shout before all of my world fell black and I fell to the floor with a thud.

I felt sick and sweaty like I was trapped in side of a burning building when I felt something cold touch my head making me sit up immediately and start screaming "BELLA...hey hey hey it's me its D'artagnan" he said calming me down almost instantly as I started sobbing at how painful and saw my body was "I don't feel good" I cried as D'artagnan gently pushed me back so I was lying down "I know you don't baby girl...you'll feel better soon i promise you" he said brushing my hair away from my face. I turned my head a little and glanced out of the window noticing the absence of sunlight "what time is it?" I asked quietly "it's 2am...your been asleep for almost a week Bella we were starting to get worried about you" D'artagnan explained as I cried even harder at that "I'm sorry" I sobbed making D'artagnan frown "what do you mean? What for?" He asked confused "for worrying you all and for waking you up at 2am" I cried "shhhh don't be silly Arabella you can't help being poorly...and anyway we worry about you all the time weather you Sick or not and we wouldn't have it any other way" he assured me still playing with my hair as I was still crying. "Right I'll be back in a minute" he said standing up "noooooooo were are you going" I whined grabbing hold of his hand "I'm just going to wake Aramis up....he'll go mad if he knows your awake and I haven't told him...I'll be back in a minute I promise you" he said kissing my hand and leaving the room were I was lying still sobbing.

A minute late both Aramis and D'artagnan walked back in to the room "Well look who's decided to wake up" Aramis said walking over to me "I'm so sorry" I said again "Bella I've already told you have have nothing to be sorry for" D'artagnan said "He's right Arabella so I don't want to hear such foolishness come out of your mouth again...yes?" He said half sternly and I just nodded my head. "Right how do you feel?" He questioned checking my temperature with the back of his hand "I feel really sick and my head and tummy hurts" I cried as quietly as I could not wanting to wake anyone else up "Ok...do you think you could try and have a drink for me?" He asked to witch I slowly nodded and he helped me to sit up. I instantly felt the aches and pains run through my body making me wince and grab on to Aramis "shhhhh ok...I know princess just have a little bit of water for me and you can go back to sleep" he said bringing the cup to my lips and drinking a little bit of water instantly wetting my bone dry mouth. "Good girl...right you can lie back down now" my brother said helping me lower my back on to the mattress again making me scream out in pain "I want Athos" I cried to Aramis who shook his head "no baby he's asleep...you'll see him in the morning" he said trying to calm me down by brushing my hair away from my face with his hands. "NOOOOO please I want him now please, please, please" I cried hysterically "Arabella Marie...stop this right now" Aramis said sternly "your only going to make yourself feel worse". "Nooooooooo" I cried and kicked "EY don't you dare" Aramis shouted pinning my legs down to stop me from kicking "stop" he said sternly. I continued to cry and struggle for a good five minutes when I heard Aramis sigh and nod to D'artagnan who left the room "alright alright alright he's coming Bella settle down" Aramis said somewhat comforting me. A minute later a tired looking Athos came through the door and walked over to me and sitting on the bed next to me. Not saying a word he pulled me in to his chest wearing his arms protectively around me and started to play with me hair. We stayed like that for about 10 minutes when my sons turned in to hiccups and sniffles and my eyes started to feel heavy from the hypnotic rhythm of my eldest brothers heart beat when I heard the sound of footsteps start to leave the room and Athos start to move making me whine "shhhhh...I'm not going to leave you little one just close your eyes and go to sleep" Athos said just before I let the sleep take over my saw body.
Sign up to rate and review this story