Categories > TV > Bonanza > Musketeer sister one shots

Sickness part 2

by Aliciab123 0 reviews

Sickness part 2

Category: Bonanza - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2016-10-11 - 1601 words

0Unrated
Arabella POV
I was in bed for the next three days just sleeping eating and drinking, my body unable to do much else, it wasn't until today that I started to get my energy back. "But I don't want to stay in bed anymore" I whined to Aramis "it's boring and I've been in bed for days" I complained letting out a yawn from my small mouth. "Bella you've had the flu, and your symtems haven't yet left your body, you need to rest" Aramis said looking over at me with a stern expression on his face. I whined again "but why can't I just go for a walk?" I asked "I promise I'll come straight back and get in bed" I pleaded to my brother who shook his head sighing , "ok how about this...if you feel any better tomorrow and I think your symtems have got better you can go for a short walk" Aramis compromised as I huffed "but why can't I go today?" I whined yet again, "because I said so Arabella that's why" Aramis said getting frustrated "that's not a an-" I started to complain but was cut off. "Don't push your luck Arabella if your don't stop nagging me you won't be going out tomorrow either" my brother threatened as I wisely kept my mouth shut "we're going out for a few hours but we should be back before sundown, I've asked Thomas to keep an eye on you while we're gone and he knows that your not to get out of bed so don't try sneaking off any were thinking that we won't find out because we will." Aramis said wearing a stern expression as I reluctantly nodded letting a yawn escape my lips making my brother smile "get some rest, we will be back soon" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead as I drifted off in to a dream.

The next day
I was sat on my bed while Constance braided my hair thinking about my plans and how I am going to pull it off, you see, I am only allowed out for 20 minutes for a short walk with Constance before I have to come back home and get some rest. It isn't fair how I have to stay cooped up in my bedroom while all of my friends are running about playing, so my plan was this, while on my walk I need to distract Constance in order to give me enough time to run away from her and climb up the nearest tree, luckily as we're going to go for a walk by the lake there are plenty of trees. I figure if I stay up there long enough she will just give up and go home leaving me free to go and play with my friends. I soft voice pulled me out of my thoughts "right there we go" it was Constance as she tied of my last braid "do you feel a little more fresh now?" She asked smiling at me as I nodded smiling back "yes thank you Constance" I replied feeling a little guilty but putting those feelings aside as I thought of all the fun I shall have with my friends afterwards "good good, shall we get going?" She asked as I nodded taking her outstretched hand and the pair of us going down the stairs in to the courtyard D'artagnan walking over to us. "Be good, and don't stay out to long" he said he said ruffling my hair and giving Constance a kiss on the lips making me wrinkle my nose and groan "that's disgusting" I frowned doing my best to look anywhere but them as I heard laughter "well it won't always be disgusting my love" Constance said smiling "one day you'll find yourself a young man who makes you feel the same way" she said as a voice behind us laughed "not if we have anything to do with it" Porthos said sitting down at the table along with Athos and Aramis. I shook my head frowning "why would I want to kiss a boy" I asked disgusted "boys are horrible" I said still disgusted "we'll remind you of that in ten years time" Athos said taking a drink. "Right that's enough boy talk, we better get going" Constance said as we walked out of the garrison and made our way towards the lake.

Once we got by the lake I stated to look around for good trees and ones that would be easy to climb, once I spotted on I started to put my plan in to action and I stopped in my tracks making Constance stop as well. "What's wrong?" She asked me worried "I think I saw someone in the bushes" I said pretending to be frightened "witch bushes?" She asked bending down to my level, I pointed to a cluster of green bushes nearby where we were stood and she nodded, "OK, stay here" she said as she slowly walked towards the bushes and I slowly backed away from her making my way towards my selected tree "hello...is anybody in there" I heard Constance ask as I started to run "Bella there's no-BELLA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She shouted starting to run after me making me speed up "BELLA STOP YOUR GOING TO HURT YOURSELF" Constance shouted after me as I started to climb the tree making my way higher and higher until I was no longer in reach of anyone "ARABELLA WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" She angrily shouted looking up at me with a mixture of fear and anger "NO" I shouted back "I DONT'T WANT TO GO BACK AND GET IN BED! IVE BEEN IN BED ALL WEEK AND ITS BORING" I explained shouting. "ARABELLA IT YOU DONT GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS SECOND IM GOING TO GO AND FETCH YOUR BROTHERS AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT THEY THINK OF THIS" she threatened. My heart skipped a beat. There was the floor in my plan. Something I hadn't thought about. My brothers. I shook my head and shouted as bravely as I could "YOU WOULD'NT DARE!" Constance looked at me in shock for a good minute before she turned around and left. I sat there thinking to myself, she isn't going to go and get my brothers she is just trying to scare me in to coming down, she wouldn't rat me out I thought to myself confidently as I closed my eyes trying not to think about my current situation. Not even ten minutes later I realised my thoughts were wrong "ARABELLA WHAT IN GODS NAME DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" Athos voice boomed as I looked down to meet the furious eyes of Athos Aramis and D'artagnan. Once again I plucked up as much courage as I could to answer "IM NOT GOING BACK, YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME GO BACK TO BED AND I DONT WANT TO ITS BORING, I'VE BEEN STUCK IN THERE ALL WEEK AND ITS NOT FAIR!" I shouted back "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RAT ME OUT, YOU COULD HAVE JUST KEPT IT TO YOURSELF!" I shouted to Constance as she approached the tree. "ARABELLA YOU ARE IN ENOUGH TEOUBLE AS IT IS DONT MAKE THIS WORSE FOR YOIRSELF" D'artagnan shouted defending his wife. "ARABELLA YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO START MOVING OR I'M GOING TO GET YOU DOWN MYSELF" Aramis threatened "1...2...3..." "Nooooo" I whined knowing that I was going to have to move if I knew what good for me "4...5..." I whined and knowing that my older brother wasn't counting for his health I started to move carefully and as slowly as possible. Once I was within reaching distance I felt a pair of hands grab me place me firmly on the ground, but before I had time to react I felt a flurry of hard smacks on my bottom and the tops of my thighs making me scream out and cry my hand flying back to rub my saw bottom "you just wait until we get home" Athos said through gritted teeth "start moving" he ordered angrily in his captain voice taking my arm in a firm grip and pulling me alongside him as we made our way back to the garrison.

Back at the garrison
"Go and get changed and get back in to bed" Aramis instructed and I half whined "bu-" I was cut off "Arabella" Athos said in a warning tone making my stomach twist, so I made my way in to my bedroom and got changed in to my nightie and sat by the window. Before I knew it there was a knock at my door and Aramis walked in "I thought I told you to get in bed" He chastised walking over to my bed and pulling the covers down "come on" he said instructing me to get in to bed. I begrudgingly obliged climbing in to bed "aren't I in trouble any more?" I asked confused to Aramis who pulled my covers up over me "yes Arabella you are still in trouble, I don't know how you thought you were going to get away with this without us finding out" Aramis said shaking his head. "Go to sleep and we will talk about it when you wake up" my brother promised making his way to the door "and don't even think about moving from that bed" he warned leaving the room and closing the door behind him leaving me feeling nervous and doing the best I could to try and fall asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story