Categories > Games > Undertale > Alphys' Adventures

Tennis For Two

by xandermartin98 0 reviews

12th

Category: Undertale - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2016-06-11 - 994 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 12: TENNIS FOR TWO

"JURY! WHAT IS YOUR VERDICT?" Mettaton NEO asked the jury.

"GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!" the entire jury unanimously confirmed.

"DOYOU SEE WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DEMONSTRATE TO YOU ALL THIS TIME NOW? CRIME DOESN'T PAY, ASSHOLES!" Mettaton NEO yelled at the defendants, who reflexively cowered under the table as Mettaton NEO fired a huge volley of homing missiles from his wings, completely annihilating Burgerpants into gory, bloody pieces.

"Oh my god, they killed Burgerpants!" Papyrus gasped.

"You BASTARDS!" Sans sobbed, burying his head in his hands. "I loved that man so much...he put way too much ketchup on my burgers when no one else would. Good times, good times."

"METTATON WINS. FLAWLESS VICTORY. FATALITY." the jury chanted as the back of Mettaton's personal jumbo jet (shaped like his box form, with the face pointing down toward the ground) crashed right through the front of the courtroom.

"This is it, Alphys! Come with me!" Mettaton NEO laughed, summoning a pair of tennis rackets into his hands and tossing one of them to Alphys as the two of them climbed onto the top of the massive jet, which happened to have a tennis court situated in the middle of it.

"Where in the hell do you idiots think you're going?!" Undyne yelled at them, brandishing her spear threateningly.

"I'm taking Alphys on a GUIDED TOUR of all the reasons why she never should have created me in the first place!" Mettaton NEO chuckled as the jet took off, leaving a Mettaton-shaped trail of smoke in the air as the jaws of every single person in the courtroom systematically dropped.

"Ha ha ha..." Mettaton NEO laughed as the plane rose into the air, with him and Alphys standing on opposite sides of the court. "So, what do you think of my airplane? AWESOME, no?"

"I think a better question is WHY ARE WE PLAYING TENNIS ON TOP OF A FREAKING AIRPLANE?!" Alphys yelled at him.

"BECAUSE WE CAN." Mettaton NEO smirked, firing another volley of missiles at Alphys, who lunged out of the way just in time.

"What do you want from me?" Alphys growled angrily, glaring at him as she got back up onto her feet.

"Listen, my dear mother figure. You see, the truth is...I've wanted to rule the world for years. So, naturally, I simply FIGURED that the last obstacle remaining between me and achieving that phenomenally ambitious goal...WAS YOU! And your stupid FRIENDS, of course!" Mettaton NEO spat, horizontally swinging out a laser beam from his arm cannon.

"HOLY SCHNIKES!" Alphys screamed, ducking under the laser beam just in time before it could slice her head clean off. "What the hell's gotten INTO you?!"

"Oh, but isn't it obvious? I've been waiting SO long for someone to finally get it! I've ALWAYS been like this! EVER since you decided to turn me into a ROBOT!" Mettaton NEO smirked, launching one of his high-heels out and attempting to roundhouse-kick Alphys right in the face.

"HA! I already KNOW all your TRICKS, my dear SON!" Alphys chuckled as she leaned backward in slow-motion at the last split-second, right before the heel hit her.

"EXACTLY! Don't you realize what it's LIKE to have to perform the same DAUNTING tasks every single waking DAY, just for the sake of providing people with pointless ENTERTAINMENT? To feel like nothing more than a faceless MARKETING tool?" Mettaton NEO asked her.

"B-but...I thought you LOVED that! I thought you said you couldn't get ENOUGH of it!" Alphys gasped in shock.

"Again, EXACTLY! I quite literally CAN'T get enough of it! And that's EXACTLY why I, just to feed my perverted curiousity, shall now DESTROY you in a climactic game of tennis, loaded to the brim with all the thrills, wonder, drama, bloodshed, excitement, and various other big buzzwords you could ever desire!" Mettaton NEO laughed maniacally.

"Wow, do you EVER shut up?" Alphys sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Why SHOULD I? There'll be plenty of time for YOU to talk when you're ROASTING IN THE BURNING DEPTHS OF HELL ITSELF!" Mettaton NEO yelled valiantly as he made the first serve, sending the ball (which was made of pure energy) flying straight at Alphys' face.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS?!" Alphys begged to know as she blocked her face with the racket and pushed it out in front of her, sending the ball flying off to the side of the court.

"BECAUSE I CAN!" Mettaton NEO laughed, hovering over to where the ball was heading and deflecting it back to Alphys with a fittingly backhanded swing.

"BULLSHIT! YOU JUST WANT FAME AND ATTENTION!" Alphys yelled at him furiously, sending the ball straight back to him with yet another backhanded swing.

"WELL, PERHAPS ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD AFTER ALL!" Mettaton NEO laughed maniacally, lunging forward and lobbing the ball up into the air.

"THIS IS FOR SAYING THAT!" Alphys yelled valiantly as she leaped straight up into the air and slammed the ball straight into Mettaton NEO's narcissistic, egotistical face.

"N-NO! IT CANNOT B-BE! W-WHAT...HAVE YOU D-DONE...T-TO MY...B-BEAUTIFUL...F-FACE?" Mettaton NEO moaned in agony, reverting into his EX form as his internal systems malfunctioned and he collapsed onto the ground unconscious.

"M-METTATON! P-PLEASE WAKE UP! PLEASE!" Alphys begged him, running over to him and shaking him frantically. "P-PLEASE DON'T...D-DIE ON ME...M-METTATON!"

The plane somehow automatically landed right at the nearest perfect spot for a funeral, with Alphys carrying Mettaton EX's body in her arms, sobbing gently while doing so.

"So, is the bastard finally DEAD or what?" Sans asked, parking his taxi and running over to her as Undyne and Papyrus followed.

"I...d-don't k-know..." Alphys sobbed. "Please leave me be for a few minutes. I need some crying-in-the-corner-like-a-bitch time to myself."

"Uh...what's crying-in-the-corner-like-a-bitch time?" Papyrus asked.

"Figure it out yourself." Undyne sighed as Alphys proceeded to quite literally cry in the corner like a bitch.
Sign up to rate and review this story