Categories > Games > Undertale > Alphys' Adventures

In Honor Of Mettaton

by xandermartin98 0 reviews

13th and final

Category: Undertale - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2016-06-11 - 1779 words

0Unrated
FINAL CHAPTER: IN HONOR OF METTATON

"Geez, are you done crying in the corner like a bitch yet?" Sans asked.

"My spaghetti's getting cold!" Papyrus complained.

"You mean cold-er." Undyne snickered.

"Just...j-just give me a few more seconds..." Alphys begged them.

TWO MINUTES LATER...

"Alright, I think I'm done now." Alphys sighed, carrying Mettaton's body to the admission counter.

"Hello, sir, we'd like four tickets to arrange and attend a funeral for this poor, unfortunate soul here..." Alphys stammered awkwardly.

"OH MY GOD, IS THAT METTATON?!" the ticket salesman gasped. "YOU ALL GET FREE TICKETS! FREE TICKETS FOR EVERYONE! WAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed maniacally, collapsing onto the ground and bawling his eyes out.

"Well, that was certainly something..." Alphys sighed as she and her friends walked into the graveyard where the funeral was to take place.

A FEW HOURS LATER...

Billions of people from far and wide tuned into Mettaton's dying TV channel to see what could quite possibly be his very last show as hundreds gathered around to witness the funeral itself; all four of the main protagonists (yes, even Alphys) were dressed in fancy tuxedos.

"Hey, can I make a fart joke?" Sans whispered to Papyrus, snickering.

"NO!" Papyrus whispered loudly.

"Cue the piano solo." Alphys instructed Undyne as the piano solo began, with Alphys kneeling on the ground and cradling Mettaton in her arms, still reluctant to finally set him down into his coffin and let him rest in peace.

"My...my mother risked her LIFE for me...and now you, too." Alphys sobbed, remembering how she had almost died from several of her own craptacular experiments when she was little.

"I...I should have SPARED you." Alphys admitted, hanging her head in shame.

"Oh god, she is SO about to COMPLETELY f* this entire thing up, I can already FEEL it in my BONES!" Sans shuddered.

"I agree with you so much that I'm not even going to reply to you." Papyrus replied, causing Sans to facepalm.

"I should have been the one to fill your dark SOUL with LIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!" Alphys wailed at the top of her lungs, her voice suddenly cracking so ludicrously that almost every single person witnessing the event ended up laughing their asses off rather than actually feeling bad for her.

Sans and Papyrus were both utterly speechless, proceeding to facepalm in unison as pretty much everyone else watching did the same.

"Alphys, seriously, what the f* was that?!" Undyne scolded her, unable to continue playing the piano due to how utterly cringeworthy Alphys' performance of an already corny line was.

"GOD-AWFUL, that's what it was!" Sans yelled at her.

"AGREED! And I usually never agree with you on ANYTHING!" Papyrus sneered.

"Let's KILL her for bringing SHAME upon Mettaton's LEGENDARY name, what do you say, boys?!" a random member of the surrounding audience yelled as all of them pulled out torches and pitchforks.

"Go ahead and kill me! I have NOTHING left worth LIVING for anyway!" Alphys cried, curling up into a ball and shaking in terror as the mob drew closer and closer to her.

"DARLINGS! DARLINGS, FOR THE LOVE OF METTATON, PLEASE STOP THIS RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" a familiar voice commanded everyone.

"Oh my god...is that..." the entire crowd gasped, dropping their weapons as the adorable little ghost that had been dwelling within Mettaton's mechanical body revealed its equally adorable little face.

"Yes, yes, save the obsessive fanboying and fangirling for later." he chuckled. "Indeed, it is I, Mettaton, and I have something to say to all of you."

"Does it involve beer and hookers?" Sans chuckled.

"It had better involve ME!" Papyrus snarled.

"You see, I know it may seem like I have done some truly atrocious things to these poor unfortunate monsters over the course of their adventure, and perhaps I have...but, you see, I wasn't really trying to kill them. I was simply putting on a show to make all of you happy...even if my methods were a little on the extreme side." Mettaton explained.

"A LITTLE?!" Undyne yelled furiously at him. "For f*'s sake, you wouldn't know SUBTLETY if it freaking tore apart your entire goddamned body and built you a new one!"

"T-THAT'S IT!" Alphys gasped as a lightbulb suddenly went off in her head. "I CAN JUST REBUILD HIM AFTER ALL! I mean, I do have the technology, right?"

"Of course, my darling, and you are welcome to do so any time you please. Anyhoo, goodbye, everyone!" Mettaton smiled as he flew off into the sunset, leaving the message I LOVE YOU ALL written in the sky.

"Aw, c'mere, old buddy, old pal!" Undyne laughed, giving Alphys a bear hug as Sans and Papyrus gathered around the two of them for a nice big group photo.

THE NEXT MORNING...

Sans, Papyrus, Alphys, Jack Black, and Undyne were all gathered together right in front of the front door of the Philadelphia Museum Of Art, where the real highlight of their adventure had began in the first place thanks to Mettaton.

More importantly, all five of them had musical instruments in hand. Sans had the microphone, Undyne had the electric guitar, Jack Black had the acoustic guitar, Alphys had the bass guitar (and side vocals), and Papyrus had the drum kit. As always, their music video was being automatically produced and displayed on a giant f*ing IMAX screen.

People and monsters had gathered from all around to watch this concert in honor of Mettaton's unwavering brillance, and they were all seriously hoping that it would not disappoint.

In fact, Asgore himself could clearly be seen in the front row of the audience, with his wife Toriel standing right beside him.

"Hey, assholes, would you mind moving to the BACK row so that we can SEE these guys a little better?!" several people in the audience yelled at the two of them.

"Oh, quiet down, you can see it just fine!" Asgore growled at him.

"Dear, dear, please respect other people's feelings!" Toriel encouraged him.

"Okay, okay..." Asgore sighed as Sans took the stage.

"Greetings, everyone. It's been a long, hard, and very fabulous journey for the four of us. We have also temporarily lost a very dear friend of ours. As I'm sure you all know, his name is Mettaton." Sans explained.

"That's me!" Mettaton smiled, watching the concert on his TV in heaven.

"Therefore, we decided: what better way to celebrate the passing of a badass musical entertainment star than to provide you guys with some thoroughly badass musical entertainment?" Sans chuckled.

"We stole- I mean, borrowed- this song from Tenacious D about five minutes ago. I guess you could say we've got...tenacious determination!" Sans snickered.

"GOD DAMNIT, SERIOUSLY, JUST MAKE THAT YOUR FREAKING BAND NAME ALREADY, WOULD YOU?!" Asgore yelled at him.

"JUST DO IT!" everyone else agreed with him.

"Anyway, just so you know, this song definitely lives up to its name. It's called Master Exploder." Sans winked as the REAL finale of this beautiful story finally began.

http://youtu.be/fA4mVS0u_uo

And so the song began, with Jack Black stroking his acoustic guitar rapidly while Alphys just modestly stood there and played the backing notes for much more prominent parts of the song on her bass. A few seconds later, Undyne began shredding out a badass solo on her electric guitar, and that's basically how the entire song went from there.

"AHHHHHH-AHHHHHH-AHHHHHH-AHHHHHH-AHHHHH-AHHHHH-AHHHHH-AHHHHH-AHH-AHH-AHH-AHH-AHH-AHH-AHH-YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, YEAH!" Sans bellowed epically through his microphone, causing it to spontaneously combust and explode.

"I DO NOT NEED! (He does not need.) A MICROPHONE! (A microphone.) MY VOICE IS F*ING! (F*ing.) POWER-FULLLLLLLL!" Sans sang as the entire audience stared and gaped in jaw-dropping amazement.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, YEAH!" Sans bellowed so powerfully that it almost blew the audience's hair off as Undyne shredded out yet another epic solo on her guitar, while Jack Black racked his brain wondering how these guys were able to do such a flawless impression of this song.

"URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, YEAH!" Sans bellowed at the very tip-top of his lungs, shattering Alphys' glasses and making Asgore's head explode as Papyrus' drums kicked in and the song kicked into awesomeness overdrive.

"SORRY!" Alphys apologized as Asgore's head reformed itself back together.

"I DID NOT MEAN! (He did not mean.) TO BLOW YOUR MIND! (To blow your mind.) BUT THAT SHIT HAPPENED TO ME! ALL THE TIYYYYYYYY-YYYYYYYY-YYYYYYYYME!" Sans bellowed as stage lights blared and the crowd cheered so wildly that almost half of them literally had seizures while Undyne continued shredding like a boss on her guitar.

"NOW TAKE A LOOK! (Take a look.) TELL ME, WHAT DO YOU SEE? (What do you see.) WE GOT THE PICK...OF DESTINYYYYYYYY-YYYYYYYY-YYYYYYYY-YEAHHH-AHHH-AHHH-AHHHHHHHH...AAAH-AAAH-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, YEAH!" Sans sang beautifully with all of his might, with Undyne capping the song off with one last epic guitar solo as fireworks shot up into the sky, the entire universe exploded and then reformed itself, and Mettaton's smiling face could be seen gazing down at everyone from the heavens.

Of course, Alphys later went on to build Mettaton a new body that looked exactly the same as his old one, as well as create a short but sweet anime film out of her adventure.

All of the songs that played throughout this story became major highlights on Mettaton's top-selling MTT-Tastic music album and raked in tons of cash.

Just as Asgore had suggested during their concert, Alphys and friends indeed formed a new band called Tenacious Determination, starring Jack Black.

Best of all, everyone lived more or less happily ever after, and all of the monsters in the underground were finally free.

"And that's how me, Papyrus, Alphys, and Undyne got together and saved the world from sure destruction." Sans told Mettaton as the two of them stood together on the edge of the Benjamin Franklin Bridge and gazed out at the grand and wonderful view of the Delaware River.

"Oh, I remember it like it was only yesterday, darling!" Mettaton laughed.

"That's because it was." Alphys chuckled.

"What? Are you still buying this shit, knowing that one of these days, everything is going to be reset anyways? Well, get a freaking CLUE, you idiot! I'M the one who decides WHEN TO RESET THIS DAMNED GAME, you know!" Flowey cackled before turning around and seeing a huge and unruly mob of pissed-off Undertale players approaching him.

"Oh, SHIZZNIGGLES..." Flowey sighed.

AND SO EVERYONE FINALLY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. THE END. UM, HELLO? I JUST SAID THE END. WHY THE F* ARE YOU STILL SITTING HERE? GOOD DAY TO YOU, SIR, AND MAY I PLEASE SAY GOODBYE. YOU MAY POLITELY STOP READING NOW, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Sign up to rate and review this story