Categories > TV > Law & Order: SVU > I missed you, Elliot Stabler

Chapter 4

by susanbensonstabler 1 review

It's been 11 years since Olivia Benson lost her daughter, Susan, to Child Services. Will she ever find Susan?

Category: Law & Order: SVU - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Olivia Benson - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-06-27 - 564 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 4

Point of view of Susan Benson-Stabler

The morning after I am finally reunited with my birth parents, Mom takes me to the 16th precinct where she is an NYPD detective. As we drove there, Mom told me how she and Dad had been partners and how much she'd missed him since he'd retired last year. Before we'd left Mom's apartment, Dad had promised he would come to the precinct at 1:30 to take us to lunch. Before we walk into the squad room, Mom tells me that Detectives Amaro and Rollins don't know about me yet. Mom takes me into an office where 3 men are waiting. Mom introduces me to Detective Fin Tutuola, Sergeant John Munch, and Captain Donald Cragen. They each say that they're glad to finally meet the beautiful daughter of Detective Olivia Benson. Mom laughs and says that I am beautiful. She asks me if I would like to meet Nick Amaro and Amanda Rollins. Captain Cragen tells Mom he'll sit with me while she gets Amaro and Rollins. After Mom leaves, Captain Cragen tells me that I can call him Grandpa Don if I would like. When Mom comes back in the office, a dark-haired man and blond woman are with her. Mom wraps her arm around my shoulder and looks at the man and woman.

"Nick Amaro and Amanda Rollins, I'd like you to meet my daughter. This is Susan Benson-Stabler."

Amanda and Nick stare at me for a minute then Amanda smiles at me. She says she's glad to meet me and tells Mom she'll keep an eye on me. Mom says okay. Amanda leads me out to the squad room. I sit in a chair next to Amanda's desk while waiting for Mom to come back into the squad room. Amanda and I are talking when I see Jason being led into the room by an officer. Amanda notices me watching Jason. He sees me watching him. He is more angry at me than ever before. He tries to break free from the officer as Amanda keeps her arms around me.

"You little bitch! Your precious mom is so going to die!"

Mom and Grandpa Don come flying out of his office so fast, I'm shocked. Mom starts to go after Jason but Fin and Munch grab her arms before she can reach him. Just then, Dad comes in and sees Mom crying. The officer takes Jason into an interview room while Dad tells Fin and Munch to release Mom. When they let her go, Dad goes over to her and wraps his arms around her. Mom is still crying as she tells Dad she loves him.

"I love you too, Liv."

I go over to them. Mom reaches out and pulls me close. I know she understands what Jason meant when he screamed that she was going to die. Dad asks her if she's ready to go to lunch.

"I'd rather go home, El. I'm too upset to let people see me like this. Will you take us home?"

Grandpa Don tells Mom she can have a few days off if she wants. Mom tells him thanks and the 3 of us leave and go down to where Dad's car is parked. As Dad drives, Mom sits in the back seat with me. She lets me rest my head in her lap and strokes my brown hair.
Sign up to rate and review this story