Categories > TV > Law & Order: SVU > I missed you, Elliot Stabler

Chapter 3

by susanbensonstabler 1 review

It's been 11 years since Olivia Benson lost her daughter, Susan, to Child Services. Will she ever find Susan?

Category: Law & Order: SVU - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Olivia Benson - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-06-27 - 214 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 3

Point of view of Olivia Benson

It's after 1:30 in the morning when El brings me and Susan home to my apartment. Susan has fallen asleep again in the back seat of El's car. He carries her up to my door and waits for me to unlock the door. Once we're inside, he lays Susan on my couch as I take off my coat. I look for a pillow and blanket. I place the pillow under Susan's head as El covers her with the blanket. I ask him if he would like something to drink. I hand him a water. We chat for about 25 minutes before he notices I'm about to fall asleep as I lean against the kitchen counter.

"Maybe you should get some rest, Liv. It's been a long night for you."

I ask El if he'll spend the night and he says yes. I go into my room and change into an old T-shirt and sweatpants. I crawl into my bed and close my eyes. A minute later, I feel El wrap his arm around my waist. I turn and lay my head on his shirtless chest. He kisses my forehead as we lay there. I whisper that I love him.

"I love you too, Olivia Benson. Good night."

"Night, El."
Sign up to rate and review this story