Categories > Cartoons > Danny Phantom

Acceptance

by DannyPhantomluver2 0 reviews

Danny obtained the one thing he wanted since the accident during PP

Category: Danny Phantom - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2016-07-01 - 294 words - Complete

0Unrated
Danny Phantom

in

Acceptance

Author's Note

Hello fellow Fanfictioner's here's another one Shot takes place During PP enjoy. also how old are Danny, Sam,Jazz and Tucker Durning PP? because I need to know when to send Jazz to Harvard?so confused with their age are they 16 and grade's ?please help thanks..

Danny's POV

Nothing could explain how I feel. I just saved the world, and Sam is officially my Girlfriend. I finally realized why everyone was calling me clueless. It's because I did'nt realize my one true love was in front of my face all along and I didn't even notice.

When are lips touched, It was like electricity the world was frozen. The only two moving on Earth were Sam and I. After I saved the Planet and Sam, Jazz and Tucker trampled me. and I realised something bigger than anything I had to overcome. I had to face my biggest fear. Acceptance that's one of the thing's I fear the most. Not dying, not Dash, not rejection of the heart of the person you hold dear. Not even me being called a loser and I am afraid of that I admitted it before. Million's of question's ran through my head but the one question I feared the most, the one thing I hope I could obtain is the thing I've been wanting since Phantom became apart of who I am today. So I let the chilling blue rings corse over my go Unghost as Tucker puts it, to face the outcome of my grave decision and I realized I obtained the one thing I wanted from the beginning Acceptance.

FIN

Author's Note

yeah another one shot completed yippee!

there's A Tucker line in their from PP anyone find it?


Author
DannyPhantomluver2
Sign up to rate and review this story