Categories > Cartoons > Invader Zim > love at fist sight.

love at fist sight.

by B-gal 0 reviews

so the all mightest tallest are zim's homeplanet leaders,huh?yeah,right.atttcally,there is another leader to this planet.but, the almighty tallest want her out of the way for good.she went to the u...

Category: Invader Zim - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Zim - Published: 2006-08-26 - Updated: 2006-08-26 - 469 words

-1Illiterate
(hi.this is mine first invader zim fic.i love the show, even though i only saw a few espiodes on the web. i hate them for cancleing it.i sould sue.anyways,hope you like it.disclamer:i don't anything but the plot and the pricess of irk.)

A young girl in a lost castle of Irk was in her bedroom looking at her wall.

She has long purple hair, black eyes and blue where the white parts of a human eye supposed to be, a light purple gem with a light blue edge around it, pink skin with a red line on her eye and dressed in a grey dress with two blue symobles on the short sleaves, a green gem with a black line around it and one dark mangenta line, a bright pink swril with a yellow dot and a peach rose, a dark mangeta teria with a peach trianle gem and a necklice with a black gem and a pink line around it.she have no hands or fingers.this was Zeracia,the princess of Irk.

Noone in Irk know about her. It was tradiction on this planet that only the king, queen and advisers know about her, before she becomes heir to the thown.

She went to the 'contact room'to see how's things going, only to see Red and Purple talking about something terible.

"What should we do with the princess?" Red asked Purple, "The princess time of ruleing isn't far." "Why don't we kill her now, so we have noone is in our way in the future?" Purple suggested. "We should slay her and make it worth our while." Red said. They both laughed, evilly.

Zeracia couldn't belive what she was hearing. She snook out to espape her doom.

She went in a ship. She type out in the machine's harddrive 'unknown planet. speed of light'. Then, she went so quickly, only a gush of wind was seen.

Red and Purple looked for her, only to find that she wasn't there. "She must have espaped," Red said, angerly. "The ship'll exploid by the time she reach her desination," Purple said, in evil hope. "But she can espaped." Red said, "We'll have to track her down and setese her to her doom." Purple nodded and went to track their only way of stopping them from getting complete controll of every planet of the galeixty.

The ship landed. It exploided as it land. Zeracia came out there, seriously ingered. She hold up the gem around her neck.

"Oh great powerful black power gem," She said, weekly, "make me blend in with this planet." The gem glowed and she clopased on the ground. When she colasped, she was slowly taking a human form.

(Well,what do you think? Review to proved that you read it.)
Sign up to rate and review this story