Categories > Original > Romance > T.U.F.F Chaser *A T.U.F.F Puppy Fanfic*

Chapter 1

by Oynxwolf 0 reviews

One boy named Ace Chaser was one minute returning home from College thn the next got sucked into a vortex that appeared out of nowhere dragging him to city of Petropolis.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-07-05 - Updated: 2016-07-06 - 1106 words

0Unrated
T.U.F.F Chaser

Chapter 1

It was a warm sunny day in the city of Beverly Hills California where a boy of 18 with pure white chin length hair that parted in the middle and sapphire blue eyes wearing a black baseball jacket with the sleeves white and a white A on the left side over a white tank top with an Ace of Spades image on the front and red fingerless gloves with belt straps in a cross fashion on the back of the palms also wearing blue jeans with a belt around his waist that had an Ace of Spades buckle and red Velcro strap soap shoes named Ace Chaser was grinding on rails to get home while carrying a ghetto blaster themed iPhone speakers on his right shoulder listening to a song that he sang to.

Ooooh, yeah!

Well, I don't show off, don't criticize
I'm just livin' by my own feelings
And I won't give in, won't compromise
I just only have a steadfast heart of gold.

Don't know why, I can't leave though it might be tough
But I ain't out of control, just livin' by my word
Don't ask me why, I don't need a reason
I got my way, my own way.

It doesn't matter now what happens I will never give up the fight
There is no way I will run away from all of my fright
sLong as the voice inside me says go, I will always keep on running
There is no way to stop me from going to the very top
It doesn't matter who is wrong or who is right.

Well, I won't look back, I don't need to
Time won't wait and I got so much to do.

Where do I stop, it's all a blur and so unclear
Well, I don't know but I can't be wrong.

This fight is not for anybody, this is purely for myself
There is no way I'm gonna give up 'til the very end
I can't tell what is wrong and what is right, I've got to find the answer
But until I do, there's no way I will ever give up
Place all your bets on the one you think is right.

It doesn't matter now what happens I will never give up the fight
There is no way I will run away from all of my fright
sLong as the voice inside me says go, I will always keep on running
There is no way to stop me from going to the very top
It doesn't matter who is wrong or who is right.

Once he finished Ace heard some of the people who heard him applaud causing him to bow as he grind backwards.

Ace/ Thank you very much Ladies and Gents. I'm here till Thursday, enjoy the meal and don't forget to tip your waitress on the way out.

Ace flip around so he was grinding forward when he saw that the sky darkened causing him to flip off the rail that was about 7 floors up and landed on the roof of a building as he looked up.

Ace/ I don't remember the weather man stating that there was going to be dark clouds, it was supposed to be sunny all day.

Ace soon saw a vortex opening up in the dark sky.

Ace/ O o Well that's something you don't see everyday. Vortex's are usually shown up when some things about to come out.

The Vortex soon started to suck things up with Ace hanging on to the rails for dear life with a frantic look on his face.

Ace/ Or trying to suck something in!! HELP!!!

No matter how much Ace screamed for help no one could hear him which was no surprise to him since they were practically running around like headless chickens trying to find shelter. After 10 minutes of hanging on to the rails Ace saw that it was starting to come off then finally got ripped off the site of the building with the Vortex sucking both the rail and Ace up.

Ace/ NOOO!!!

With his final scream given Ace was sucked inside the Vortex just as it disappeared with Beverly Hills returning to its sunny weather. In the city of Petropolis near the 1st piggy bank a grey furred black eyed anthropomorphic rat wearing a blue top and black trousers named Verminious Snaptrap was messing around with a machine dubbed the natural phenomenon mark 1 while behind was an anthropomorphic opossum named Ollie, an anthropomorphic Alligator named Fransisco and an anthropomorphic Shrew named Larry.

Snaptrap/ Darn it!! We've been waiting here for over an hour waiting for the vortex we unleashed to cough up all the money in the bank into our D.O.O.M buggy and its STILL hasn't appeared?! That's what I get for buying the cheap NP Machine from Evil channel.

Ollie/ Actually Boss you've put in the right coordinates, but you put the setting to Time Vortex which opens up in a different time stream then this one.

Snaptrap blinked his eyes owlishly before setting them on the dial.

Snaptrap/ No wonder nothing happen, ^^ my bad.

Snaptrap was about to set the dial just as a white vehicle drove up that was dubbed the T.U.F.F mobile with an anthropomorphic tan furred she cat jumped out who had black female agent style hair with green eyes wearing a white turtleneck jumper under a dark green agent suit with white gloves and white pointy heel boots who was the top agent of Turbo Undercover Fighting Force or T.U.F.F for short Kitty Katswell who pointed a laser gun at Snap trap and the other members of D.O.O.M.

Kitty/ Freeze Snaptrap!! You're under arrest for attempted theft.

Before anyone else could say anything the sky darkened that soon started to swirl.

Snaptrap/ Now that's something you don't see everyday.

Francisco/ Eh boss, wouldn't this be the right time to make our escape now that Agent Katswell's distracted?

Hearing this Snaptrap and the others got on board the D.O.O.M buggy and drove off. At that moment the unconscious form of Ace came out and was falling fast.

Kitty/ Oh no!! Somebody came out of that dimensional vortex and from the speed he's falling at he won't survive!! I've got to save him!!

Kitty got into the T.U.F.F mobile changing it to flight mode and flew up catching Ace who landed in the back seat then flew off to her destination that was a 20 floor building with the letters TUFF on the side.
Sign up to rate and review this story