Categories > Original > Romance > T.U.F.F Chaser *A T.U.F.F Puppy Fanfic*

Chapter 2

by Oynxwolf 0 reviews

One boy named Ace Chaser was one minute returning home from College thn the next got sucked into a vortex that appeared out of nowhere dragging him to city of Petropolis.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-07-06 - Updated: 2016-07-06 - 942 words

0Unrated
T.U.F.F Chaser

Chapter 2

In the medical room of T.U.F.F HQ Ace was sound asleep in a hospital bed while outside his room was Kitty along with a flea with black eyes who wore a brown business suit with a white dress shirt underneath and a black tie around his neck named Herbert Dumbrowski or Chief by his piers at T.U.F.F and a type of dog who had tan coloured hair and teal eyes but looked black due to his glasses wearing a white lab coat over an orange dress shirt and a black tie around his neck along with dark blue jeans and brown shoes named Keswick.

Chief/ Who is our alien friend Keswick?

Keswick/ His name is Ace Chaser and he's a H. H. Human.

This piece of information got Kitty's attention good.

Kitty/ I thought Humans went extinct 1000 years ago due to a reactor explosion.

Keswick/ They did, but from what you've d. d. described agent Katswell Snaptrap must've put the setting on his natural phenomenon mark 1 machine to Time Vortex which opening back about a th. th. thousand years ago where humans still exist.

Keswick soon began typing away at a computer bringing up Ace's data with Chief and Kitty looking over his back.

Keswick/ According to his background, Ace goes to University of Beverly Hills where he got str. str. straight A's and 3 platinum awards in Mechanics, Engineering and M. M. Mentalism.

Hearing the last word the Chief couldn't stop a quizzical look from appearing on his face.

Chief/ Menta what?

Keswick/ Mentalism Chief. It's a practice where the practitioners known as mentalists demonstrate highly d. d. developed mental or intuitive abilities. He doesn't have psychic powers like telepathy or clairvoyance but he has an a. a. amazing high level of intuition and deduction, so great that the p. p. police force requested his services with really hard cases which he was o. o. only 15 when he solved his first one.

Kitty was surprised by hearing this while she returned her focus on the computer.

Keswick/ It also states that Ace learned how to use F. F. Firearms so he could use some of the gadgets he made and mastered 5 leg martial arts creating his own dubbed the flash dance and speaks 50 languages. He's also a p. p. practitioner and master of rail riding and parkour.

Chief/ rail and park what?

Keswick/ in laymens term Chief he can grind on rails of any height and get from A to B through running, climbing, swinging, vaulting e. e. etc without the form of transportation of any kind. Just think of him as a human male v. version of agent Katswell.

Kitty was very surprised by hearing what Keswick stated then turned her eyes on the unconscious form of Ace.

Chief/ I need to get back to my office, I'm counting on you to keep an eye on our sleeping friend Agent Katswell. Inform me the minute he wakes up.

Kitty/ salute Understood Chief.

Chief and Keswick took their leave of the medical bay leaving Kitty all on her lonesome. After about 5 minutes Ace's slowly started to open his eyes till he was fully awake as he sat up in his bed and looked around his surroundings till at that moment the door to his room opened and Kitty entered who had a friendly smile on her while Ace a slight surprised one from seeing a anthropomorphic she cat.

Kitty/ Glad to see you're finally awake, name's Kitty Katswell.

Hearing the friendly tone in Kitty's voice Ace couldn't stop a smile of his own from appearing.

Ace/ Nice to meet you Kitty, name's Ace Chaser. Where am I?

Kitty/ You're in the medical room of T.U.F.F headquarters in Petropolis.

Hearing the name Petropolis Ace couldn't stop a confused look from appearing on his face.

Ace/ This isn't Beverly Hills?

Kitty/ shakes head I'm afraid not. Beverly Hills and your kind fell to ruins a millennia ago.

Hearing this Ace had a slight downcast look from knowing that his home and people was no longer around which in turn made Kitty have a sad frown on her face feeling sorry for Ace as he was in a world where his family and friends were no longer among the living as she sat down beside him and rubbed his back.

Kitty/ It's going to be ok Ace, myself and others at T.U.F.F with help you.

Hearing Kitty's kind words Ace nodded with a grateful smile. in Keswick's lab Chief, Kitty and a fully rested and dressed Ace was standing behind Keswick who was tinkering with something till he turned around holding Ace's boom box.

Keswick/ Here you are Ace, one repaired B. B. Boom box. It was broken when it fell out of that t. t. time vortex so I decided to fix it up while you were i. i. Incapacitated.

Keswick handed Ace's boom box back to him who inspected it for a while then nodded with a grateful smile on his face.

Ace/ Thanks a lot Keswick, glad to have something that reminds me of home.

Keswick/ I've also added a few little upgrades to it but I'll leave the s. s. surprises for later.

Ace nodded in gratitude once more for what Keswick had done for him.

Chief/ Alright Ace if you follow me and Keswick we're going to give you a few tests and see if you're qualified.

Chief and Keswick made their way to the T.U.F.F training room with Ace right behind them wondering what Chief meant by qualified.
Sign up to rate and review this story