Categories > Original > Romance > T.U.F.F Chaser *A T.U.F.F Puppy Fanfic*

Chapter 3

by Oynxwolf 0 reviews

One boy named Ace Chaser was one minute returning home from College thn the next got sucked into a vortex that appeared out of nowhere dragging him to city of Petropolis.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-07-09 - 1134 words

0Unrated
T.U.F.F Chaser

Chapter 3

Ace, Chief and Keswick were near a table which Keswick picked two objects up and handed then to Ace seeing that the first one was a black and white checkered wristband with a metal dial that had diamond shaped symbols going around it with a red button in the centre while the other was a white wrist computer with black keyboard buttons.

Keswick/ I would like you to test out my new I. I. Inventions Ace. The first one is called the Rail Dial while the other is t. the Keswickcom 5000. I'll fill you in o. once we start the training.

Deciding to go along with it Ace put the Rail Dial on his left wrist with the Keswickcom 5000 on his right one when the door to the training room opened which was his cue to go inside. Once in the training room Ace noticed that it was completely empty when he heard Keswick's voice over the speakers.

Keswick/ Alright Ace we'll b. begin with endurance training. push the button on the Rail Dial.

Doing as told Ace pushed the button on the Rail Dial when he saw purple aura below his feet.

Keswick/ Now you may of noticed the p. purple aura below your feet. when you start spinning the dial that's on the outer rim of the button it'll cause that purple aura t. to expand. I want you to spin that dial till the aura covers the entire floor of the training room then push the button once again.

Ace span the dial till the purple aura covered all of the training room's floor then hit the button which now grinding rails of all shapes, forms and heights came out of the ground making it look like a room skate park.

Chief/ Alright Chaser, let's see what you can do.

Deciding to take that as go Ace took a run and jumped before doing a front flip and landed on a rail as he started grinding and when he got close to another one he would jump flip to it then jumped from rail to rail while pulling off different acrobatic stunts. Chief and Keswick were taken back seeing Ace in action.

Chief/ I haven't seen skills like that since Agent Katswell, begin the next test Keswick.

Obeying the Chief's order Keswick began typing away at the console in front of him just as 5 test androids appeared in different parts of the room with mounted laser guns on their left arm.

Keswick/ Alright Ace this is where we t. test out the Keswickcom 5000. press the green button on the top left, that brings up t. the options menu.

Ace pressed the green button when 8 option menus came up.

Keswick/ The one I want you to c. click on is the weapons menu.

Ace did just that before 3 weapon selections me up on the screen.

Ace/ I added 3 weapons that suit you p. p. perfectly. the usual firearm, a Bo staff and a pair of escrima sticks. For this test ch. choose the firearm setting.

Ace touched the firearm setting just as his right hand was covered in a blue aura then in his hand was a black hand gun with 5 red lines going along it.

Keswick/ This is the Lawgiver. A state of the art voice command hand gun that has 7 weapon settings that are Grenade, Incendiary Grenade, Flash Grenade, Signal Flare, Rapid Fire, Armour Piercing and Double Whammy. I'll l. leave the testing to you.

One of the androids stepped on one of the rails causing Ace to turn in it's direction before jumping in the air with the side of the gun to his face.

Ace/ Rapid Fire.

Lawgiver/ RaPiD FiRe.

Ace fired 5 rapid shots that hit all 5 androids knocking all 5 out causing shocked looks to appear on both the Chief's and Keswick's face.

Chief/ 5 Shots. 5 Direct hits. smile He's perfect! Enough with testing him Keswick, smirk I think it's time we give our new Agent some field training.

Keswick/ smile That's a good idea Chief, I have the p. perfect Agent in mind to be his partner.

in a martial arts training room Kitty who was dressed in a white Gi with a black belt around her waist was doing punches and kicks on a practice dummy when she pulled off a spin kick then turned her head in the Chief's and Keswick's direction.

Kitty/ You want me to do what Chief?

Cheif/ I said I want you to take your new partner Agent Chaser out for field training, show him what us T.U.F.F Agents do.

Kitty made her way over to the others with her sight on Keswick.

Kitty/ How good is his result on the endurance and firearm training.

Keswick/ Why don't you t. take a look for yourself Kitty.

Keswick handed Ace's results over to Kitty who accepted and began searching through them till her eyes widened from what she read as she returned her sight back on Keswick.

Keswick/ Me and the Chief were half as surprised as you were Kitty but the r. results don't lie. we checked the rankings and he's tied with you for 1st place.

Chief/ nod It's a good thing we got him first, I can only imagine what would happen if Snaptrap or any other villian in Petropolis got to him before we did. Anyways Agent Katswell Agent Chaser is your new partner and no complaints as rule number 01 states that all T.U.F.F agents are assigned with partners.

Seeing that the Chief had a point Kitty left to quickly get dressed leaving the Chief, Keswick and Ace the only ones there.

Chief/ Before we forget Agent Chaser. Keswick.

Keswick nodded before he took something out and handed it to Ace who accepted seeing that it was golden badge on a black cover that had the initials of T.U.F.F at the top and the actual name Turbo Undercover Fighting Force going around the image of a human in the centre. Ace nodded giving his thanks as he put the badge in his pocket just as Kitty arrived in her agent clothes.

Kitty/ Ok Agent Chaser, let's begin the field training. if you can follow me to the T.U.F.F mobile we can get started.

With that Kitty left the room with Ace right behind her leaving Keswick and the Chief on their own.

Keswick/ You think we made the right choice Chief?

Chief/ nod Definitely Keswick. Agent Katswell needs a partner after Jack left and since she was the first person he saw waking up Chaser won't accept anyone who he doesn't know. smirk I think we've found the best agent team of T.U.F.F before it was ever founded.
Sign up to rate and review this story