Categories > Original > Romance > T.U.F.F Chaser *A T.U.F.F Puppy Fanfic*

Chapter 4

by Oynxwolf 0 reviews

One boy named Ace Chaser was one minute returning home from College thn the next got sucked into a vortex that appeared out of nowhere dragging him to city of Petropolis.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-07-11 - 1359 words

0Unrated
T.U.F.F Chaser

Chapter 4

Kitty was driving in the T.U.F.F Mobile showing Ace every square inch of Petropolis who was sitting in the passenger seat taking in the sights while holding his beloved boom box that Keswick fixed for him.

Kitty/ And that's Petropolis in a nutshell.

Ace/ It's way different than Beverly Hills that's for sure, like a utopia.

Kitty couldn't help but smile from Ace's choice of words when every now and then she saw the boom box in his hands.

Kitty/ I see Keswick repaired your sound system.

Ace/ Nod He also mentioned about giving it a few upgrades, whatever that means. anyways this whole quiet gig is boring me, how about some tunes?

Kaito chose a track on his boom box and pressed play with music playing before he took a deep breath and.

______________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for coming home
I'm sorry that the chairs are all worn
I left them here I could have sworn

These are my salad days
Slowly being eaten away
Just another play for today
Oh but I'm proud of you, but I'm proud of you

Nothing left to make me feel small
Luck has left me standing so tall

Gold
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible
Always believe in, because you are
Gold
Glad that you're bound to return
There's something I could have learned
You're indestructible, always believing

After the rush has gone
I hope you find a little more time
Remember we were partners in crime

It's only two years ago
The man with the suit and the face
You knew that he was there on the case
Now he's in love with you, he's in love with you
My love is like a high prison wall
But you could leave me standing so tall

Gold
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible
Always believe in, because you are
Gold
I'm glad that you're bound to return
Something I could have learned
You're indestructible, always believing

My love is like a high prison wall
But you could leave me standing so tall

Gold
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible
Always believe in, because you are
Gold
I'm glad that you're bound to return
Something I could have learned
You're indestructible, always believing
______________________________________________________________________________

Kitty shook her head from side to side smiling indicating that she was enjoying the song and Ace singing till he was finished.

Kitty/ You have an amazing talent there.

Ace/ blush and rubbing the back of his head I'm not that talented, I just love anything with rhythm that's all.

Kitty couldn't stop her smile widening from Ace's modesty till a monitor popped up from the T.U.F.F Mobile's dashboard just as the Chief's image appeared.

Chief/ We just got intel that Snaptrap is going to steal the Petropolis Museum's new exhibit the Kruger Rat. You and Agent Chaser are to go undercover and make sure the Kruger Rat doesn't get stolen.

Kitty/ We're on it Chief.

Once the Chief's image disappeared Kitty hit the gas on the T.U.F.F Mobile and zoomed off to her destination with Ace hanging on to his seat.

Ace/ Thank god seat belts are still the norm after 1000 years!!.

inside the Petropolis Museum a crowd of tourists were being lead by a tour guide who was a tan furred anthropomorphic she kat who had long pink hair tied in a pony tail and green eyes wearing light blue short sleeve top with dark blue pants and light blue boots with a dark blue tour guide hat who was Kitty Katswell under cover as a museum tour guide named Tammy while standing beside an anthropomorphic she kat painting based off the Mona Lisa was Ace undercover as a security guard with his hat and black mouth mask to keep his identity as a human a secret.

Tammy/ And here we have the Kruger Rat that is made out of rare ratimantium. Legend has it that when the light of the moon shines on it, it controls the mind of rats wriggles fingers.

At that moment part of the roof to the museum blew up just as an irritating laugh was heard then Snaptrap who came down on a rope appeared before Tammy and the crowd.

Snaptrap/ And that's precisely why I'm stealing it.

Snaptrap broke the display case that covered the Kruger Rat and took it in both hands.

Snaptrap/ And with the Kruger Rat in my posession, I will control an army of rats and conquer all of Petropolis!! aahahahahahah!!

Tammy/ Think again Snaptrap!!

Snaptrap soon stopped laughing when he saw Tammy do a quick clothes change and was now Kitty.

Snaptrap/ smirk Well. If it isn't T.U.F.F's top agent Kitty Katswell. puts the Kruger Rat away and grabs a Knight's lance Ready to lose one of your crazy eyes nine lives?!

The minute he felt cold steel up against the back of his head Snaptrap turned seeing the eyes of Ace who had his lawgiver at him.

Ace/ If you don't put the lance down and return the Kruger Rat in the next 5 seconds you're going to lose your only life lamp post nose.

Snaptrap blinked his eyes in a confused manner from what he heard till the look on his face was replaced by a scowl.

Snaptrap/ holds up 2 fingers Let's get 2 things straight alright. one, I got my nose caught in a mousetrap at age of 5 so I can't help that my nose looks like this. and two, sad frown That's just mean.

Snaptrap heard a click sound as well as his hands being restraint which he looked back and saw that his arms were behind his back handcuffed by one proud smiling Kitty.

Snaptrap/ Darn it!! I almost got away with it, if it wasn't for this meddling T.U.F.F Agent and her masked friend who's gun still hasn't left my head. I shall now, plot my revenge!!

Ace and Kitty lead Snaptrap out of the Museum just as a green bone shaped chew toy landed in Ace's hand but didn't have a chance to ponder on how it happened when he saw the face of a white anthropomorphic dog jumping at him.

Anthropomorphic Dog/ Chew Toy!!

Ace/ O O Oh Sh---!!

Ace couldn't finish his sentence when the dog crashed into him and Kitty onto the ground causing them to groan while the chew toy bounce away with the dog chasing after it. watching what had happened Snaptrap blinked owlishly when he saw the keys on the floor beside Kitty with the Kruger Rat hanging out of her suit pocket till a bright smiled appeared on his face as he quickly picked up the keys undoing the handcuffs and took the Kruger Rat.

Snaptrap/ Score!! Start the car Larry!! Ranaway.

Ace and Kitty slowly sat up groaning while Ace popped a joint in his neck.

Ace/ Ah man, feels like I've just been run over by a Freight Train. Looks around Wait a minute, where's Snaptrap?

Hearing what Ace said Kitty looked seeing that Snaptrap had disappeared which she soon felt around in her pockets noticing that they were empty.

Kitty/ And the Kruger Rat is gone!

Ace and Kitty soon saw the D.O.O.M Buggy Driven by Larry revving away showing Snaptrap in the passenger seat clutching the Kruger Rat with a huge smirk on his face.

Kitty/ D.O.O.M's getting away with the Kruger Rat!!

Ace/ Kip up In a pig's eye they are!!

Ace activated his rail dial then started running in the direction where the D.O.O.M buggy was going before jumping and started grinding at fast speed due to a purple aura rail that was below his feet that took Kitty by surprise but soon got over it as she got to her feet and ran to where the T.U.F.F Mobile was so she could catch up to D.O.O.M and her new partner.
Sign up to rate and review this story