Categories > Original > Romance > T.U.F.F Chaser *A T.U.F.F Puppy Fanfic*

Chapter 5

by Oynxwolf 0 reviews

One boy named Ace Chaser was one minute returning home from College thn the next got sucked into a vortex that appeared out of nowhere dragging him to city of Petropolis.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-08-09 - 1389 words

0Unrated
T.U.F.F Chaser Chapter 5

The Doom Buggy was driving down the road at fast speed when it was just a few feet away from a cheese shop but when Snap Trap pushed a button on a remote control the building flipped up with another road leading down indicating that it was D.O.O.M headquarters and once the D.O.O.M Buggy entered the building it flipped back down again camouflaging as a cheese shop once more just as the anthropomorphic male dog appeared seeing the whole thing.

Male dog/ Starts banging on the building Open up!! stops banging Solid Steel, there's no way in!!

At that moment Ace jumped off deactivating his rail dialand landed right in front of the male dog.

Ace/ shows his badge You are under arrest for interfering an arrest by an agent of the Turbo Undercover Fighting Force!!

The male dog blinked his eyes owlishly while staring in Ace's direction.

Male Dog/ And you are one weird looking dude. left hand up Later!!

The male dog soon jumped up on a awning then jump back flipped onto the roof then started revving his hands up in a digging fashion.

Male Dog/ Chew Toy!!

The male dog soon started tunneling through the roof causing Ace to blink his eyes owlishly.

Ace/ That must be one heck of a chew toy.

Kitty in the T.U.F.F Mobile drove up to the scene as she flipped out of it.

Kitty/ Any luck with finding Snaptrap Ace?

Ace went up to the Cheese Store and knocked on it once causing a loud clanging sound to be heard.

Ace/ From the looks of those tyre tracks leading up to this Cheese Store, that dog who busted our arrest of Snaptrap digging his way through the roof of this building and the front of this store made of solid steel. I say we've found the secret entrance to Snaptrap's hideout.

Kitty couldn't help but be amazed by Ace's deduction skills but soon got her emotions under control so she wouldn't mess up a second time.

Kitty/ How are we going to get in?

Ace/ smile Simple Kitty, we're going to take the new entrance that Fido made.

Ace jumped up on the awning then onto the roof with Kitty landing beside him before they jumped into the hole and once they landed Ace took out Lawgiver with Kitty taking out a shock pistol which their eyes soon widened with a surprised look in them.

Kitty/ No...

Ace/ Way...

There in Snaptrap's hideout was the male dog holding a green bone shaped chew toy while around him were 6 of Snaptrap's henchmen unconscious just at that moment the place was now swarmed with T.U.F.F agents with the Chief coming out of one of the T.U.F.F vans.

Chief/ What's going on here?!

Male dog/ Kind of a long story. You see my chew toy bounced in here, and I got it back. Actually it's not that long a story.

Spotting the male dog Ace scowled as he put lawgiver away and made his way over.

Ace/ That's him Chief, he's the one who interfered with mine and Kitty's bust of Snaptrap.

Chief/ Jumps up on the male dog's nose And precisely how did you capture 6 of Petropolis's dangerous Villains?

Male dog/ Oo There were Villains here?

At T.U.F.F headquarters the male dog was running on a treadmill chasing after his chew toy that was strung up just a few feet away from him with monitoring equipment hooked up to him.

Male dog/ Chew toy... Chew toy... Chew toy.

Chief, Keswick and Ace were in the observation room watching the male dog being tested on.

Chief/ Okay Keswick, what's with the dog?

Keswick/ His name is Dudley Puppy, Chief. He's the perfect combination of every dog known to man. The fleet feet of a Greyhound, the sensitive nose of a Bl- Bl- Bloodhound with the bravery of a German Sh- Sh- Shepard.

After a few minutes of running on the treadmill Dudley finally got off it headbutting one of the scientists and grabbed his chew toy.

Dudley/ Hah! Got it!! bleats like a goat.

Keswick/ He's also got a dash of billy goat which I can't quite explain.

Ace was amazed from what he heard and from how Dudley was able to take out those Criminals back at Snaptrap's hideout even though he didn't have any knowledge on what was going on.

Ace/ With the right training Dudley could be another top agent like Kitty.

Dudley went over to a table spotting a laser rifle that he picked up.

Dudley/ Awesome!! Hey, Will i get to use one of these? Accidentally touches the trigger making the laser rifle fire randomly Hi-gee-gee!

Five lasers were fired hitting 5 of T.U.F.F's scientists knocking them to the floor with some out cold.

T.U.F.F scientist/ We're good!

Dudley/ Lays down the laser rifle My bad! That's on me! Right here, I'm gonna take that one.

The Chief jumped up near the window with his eyes widened as he couldn't believe what he saw.

Cheif/ Five shots... smile Five direct hits!! faces Keswick Snaptrap has always been one step ahead of us, but now with this kid and agent Chaser we can finally have even grounds on the playing field.

Dudley soon noticed his tail wagging slightly.

Dudley/ Rah, there it is again! Chases around after it for a few seconds then clicks on what it is On wait, false alarm it's just a tail.

Keswick/ Or maybe we should just stick with agent Chaser Chief.

Chief/ Nonsense. smirk This kid just needs a little more training.

Ace/ Brain training's more like it.

In the martial arts training room Kitty wearing a white kimono fighter Gi and black belt around her waist was busy testing her skills on a practice dummy that looked like Snaptrap while she listened to the Chief with every word that came out of his mouth.

Kitty/ Hi-ya!! Kicks Snaptrap practice dummy away Are you nuts?!

Chief/ No! agent Nutz is over there Points in a location.

Agent Nutz put two acorns in his mouth then ran away cheerfully.

Chief/ But I am the Chief and I say that you're going to train ultra mutt here and get back that Statue!!

Dudley was looking around the training area taking in the sights not paying attention to the conversation.

Kitty/ I can't train him Chief, I'm already training Ace!

Ace/ Turns on the Keswickcom 5000 And rule 08 section A of T.U.F.F's regulations which according to the Keswickcom 5000 states that a T.U.F.F agent can only have 1 apprentice to train to be an agent of T.U.F.F, so I'm afraid Kitty cannot train Dudley.

Kitty crossed her arms with a proud smile on her face.

Chief/ Fine, then you train him agent Chaser.

Ace/ cough Rule 08 section B of T.U.F.F's regulations which also according to the Keswickcom 5000 states that Apprentices cannot have an apprentice till the apprentice in question, namely myself becomes a full fledge T.U.F.F agent. You going to have to ask another agent to train Dudley Chief.

Thinking over on what to do Chief knew the right agent which he, Keswick and Dudley left the training room with Ace and Kitty being the only ones there.

Kitty/ Thanks for helping me back there Ace.

Ace/ Well I could see that you didn't want to train Dudley so I thought I should intervene, plus we're partners. Even though you're the master and I'm the apprentice but partners none the less.

Kitty couldn't stop a warm smile from appearing on her face by Ace's words just as a monitor came down from the ceiling with the Chief's image on it.

Chief/ We've got Intel that Snaptrap's escape pod landed in Warehouse 03 at the Petropolis dock. Agent Katswell and Agent in training Chaser, I want you to go over there, capture Snaptrap and get the Kruger Rat back!!

Ace/ he and Kitty salute We're on it Chief!!... ^^ As soon as Kitty finishes cleaning herself up that is.

Kitty smiled nervously as she quickly left with the monitor going dead while Ace waited for his partner.
Sign up to rate and review this story