Categories > Original > Fantasy > souress koko and the stone of caious.

9 years later....

by B-gal 4 reviews

the story's unfolding now.hope you like it.the story took place in mordan times.and please review.be honest,but nice.oh,i also have to mention i suck at spelling,so,don't blame me if i made a few m...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2006-08-26 - Updated: 2006-08-26 - 615 words

-1Illiterate
A ten year old girl was running down the halls, holding a bunch of books. She has brown hair, green eyes, peach skin(if it wasn't covered in buishes), a pink scar in shaped of a heart and dressed in a pink 20's dress and red dress shoes. She was running to her next class. Two preps were walking to their next class. one of the preps stock her foot out and tripped the girl. They both laugh.

"Have a nice trip, Koko." The prep that tripped her said. "See you next fall." The other prep said. They both laughed as they go to their next class. Koko sighed, picked up her books and ran to her class,trying hard not to get near anyone else's path. Everyone picks on her, even geeks and nerds.

At lunch time, she got to the lunch lady. She gave koko gruel agian. "Sorry kid.We ran out." The lady said. "But i was first in line," Koko said. "Life's tough." The lunch lady said,"Get used to it." Koko sighed and went to a full table, but the others just poared old gravy in her face. One of them punch her and they laughed at her. She sat in the only table that noone ever sits at.

By the time that school was over, she has to return home without making a pitstop. "It's about time you got home." Sneered her foster mother. "Here's the list of chores to do" Said one of her foster sisters, cruelly, "And do them all right." Koko did all the chores like she was told to do. Her five foster sisters laughed at her misery, but her only foster brother looked on and sighed. Why was the world curl to Koko? She did no wrong in her life. And, yet, only he loved her. but, he was sixteen. it won't be long before he goes to collage and she her pain'll get worst then it already is.

That night, Koko cried in her bedroom, whitch was an old closet. The only things in there a few things,a tatterened and toarned pj dress and an old matress,whitch was already deflated.She was looking at a locket.Then,there was a knock at her door.

It was a sixteen year old boy with messy brown hair, blue eyes, peach skin and dress in a black t-shirt with a skull on it, Blue jeans and red snecks."You can come in, Tony" she said to her foster brother.

Tony went to his needy foster sister. He hugged her and loked at her locker.It was gold with a blood stain at the bottom and in shaped of a heart.It have her name on it. Inside it was a picture of two parents holding a baby girl in their arms.On the other side of the locket wrote'You'll be love, dear child. We promise' in lovey hand writeing. Koko cried. it was the only thing that she have left to reminded her of her parents.

"You'll be leaving for collage soon," Koko said. She cried. even if she pretend to love her, she'll miss him. She looked at her few beongings and made a wish. "I wished i could leave this life." She said. She cried in Tony's arms. A tear came out of him too.

Then, she heard a bump. Koko looked to see a werid creature. It was the cutest thing she have ever saw. It have white fur, big blue eyes, angle wings and a round body in shape of a circle. "Who are you?" She asked. "I'm Foffy." the cute creature said, "And I'm taking you to your school."
Sign up to rate and review this story