Categories > Original > Fantasy > souress koko and the stone of caious.

prtolouge:doom day

by B-gal 7 reviews

a young girl who lost her parents when she was only 1 has the wrost life ever.she get hurt emotionly and pisicuelly by her peers.her foster family gives her all the work to do.she only gets gruel t...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2006-08-25 - 361 words

-1Illiterate
A one year girl was sleeping in her bed. She have only a few stairns of brown hair and has a gold heart shaped locket around her neck. She was sleeping, peacefully. Then, she heard a noise. She woke up, to reviled her big green eyes. She picked up her teddy bear and went to see her parents.

When she got there, she saw her parents with another man. He looked like a shadow, so she couldn't tell what he looked like. The only thing she saw of him was his glowing red eyes.

"It's time you shall give up something for the master." The man sneered. The little girl tried to get away from the parolar, but the man spotted her. "I think the little girl should come too." He added, evilly. "Leave her out of this," Her mother said. "She didn't do anything to you or your master." Her father added. "I don't want to take any chances," The man sneered evilly. He shot out a bunch of darkness from his hand and it capture everyone in the house.The young girl ran as fast as her legs can carry her, but the darkness got a hold of her leg. She sreamed at the top of her longs, holding her teddy bear really tight. Then,everything went black.

A light appeared. When the light cleared, it showed the little girl,unconsious, still holding her teddy bear. On her forehead was a pink scar, in shaped as a heart. "That little girl's the chosen one!" The man said in frustion."No matter. I'll take care of her so the proicy would never be complete." The man distroy the little girl's mashion.Then,he shot out something that made her looked harmed.He then put a few scars on her face and the center of her left arm,whitch bled.

The man disappeared in the darkness,leaving the little girl bruished, unconsious, bleeding and tears were coming out of her eyes. She was still holding a teddy bear and wearing a gold heart shaped locket, with a blood stain on the bottom of it. The words on the locket said, 'Koko'.
Sign up to rate and review this story