Categories > Cartoons > Darkwing Duck > Help Me

Help Me

by Gosalyn 0 reviews

This is a very disturbing story. If this upsets you, you might not want to read it.

Category: Darkwing Duck - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2006-08-26 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 175 words

-1Boring
Help Me
by Catherine Ray

Gosalyn Mallard's POV

WARNING: This is considered a very disturbing story. If this easily upsets you, you may not want to read it.

As I, Gosalyn Mallard, your typical 9-year-old girl, sat at home alone watching a really gruesome horror movie while my father, Darkwing Duck and his loyal sidekick, Launchpad McQuack were out fighting crime one night, I heard a really loud sound coming from our attic. I paused my movie and went quickly upstairs to investigate. What could be in the attic? As I reached the attic, I found nothing but old boxes, dusty cobwebs and junk. I thought it was my silly imagination, and went back downstairs. I was wrong-when I returned to my movie, I found a blood-stained piece of paper on the coffee table with a large knife through. "Oh, my god," I thought to myself. "What is going on?" All of a sudden, something-or someone, hit me hard on the back of my head and I was unconscious, and then my world went pitch-black.
Sign up to rate and review this story