Categories > TV > Supernatural > Caught Writing the Story

Surprise

by FantasyIntoReality 0 reviews

Crowley's here. Did he peek at you still-open laptop, I wonder?

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-07-16 - Updated: 2016-07-16 - 279 words

0Unrated
You stood in shock in the doorway. When did he get here?
Crowley took a step closer, obviously enjoying the look of pure horror on your reddened face.
"What? No hello? Rude, (Y/N). You're supposed to greet your friends when you meet them."
You mentally shook yourself. Maybe he didn't read it..? you thought hopefully.
As if he could read your mind, Crowley's smirk widened.
You glared at him, trying hard not to shake from nervousness,"What do you want, you slimy git?"
Crowley mocked a hurt expression, saying,"Slimy git? I thought we were friends?"
"I'd never be friends with you, the King of Hell."
You changed your shocked attitude to anger instantly, hopping he would forget your reaction. However, no such luck helped you out if this one.
Crowley took another step, then followed your movement when you crossed the room to your bed, where you casually picked up your laptop and exited out of the fanfiction.
"Do you need something?" You asked, hopping to sound annoyed when inside you were begging and screaming at him to leave.
He walked over to your bed, flicking a speck of dust off of his black jacket.
"I simply wanted to see if you felt like talking with me for a while."
Surprise took over your face,"You want to hang out..?"
"If that's what you humans call it now days, then yes. I want to 'hang out' with you."
Hanging out with the King of Hell, the one that's driving you sexually insane? No way.
However, Crowley had different plans, and snapped his fingers. In an instant, you found yourself in the throne room. You were in Hell.
Sign up to rate and review this story