Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 33

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 33

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-26 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 972 words

0Unrated
Chapter 33



Laura's POV


"I wanna play," I mumbled taking Joe controller sitting on his lap.
"You're gonna make me loose," he mumbled trying to take it back.
"haha how? I just made you win!" I turned smiling.
"No baby you killed me," he sighed taking the controller.
"Did not,"
"Look, it says dead," he pointed the screen.
"Sorry," I mumbled.
"I guess we can fight again and I can get to the level in no time," he laughed.
"No way," I shook my head.
"Why not?? I think last night was the best yet," he wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly.
"How do you remember it, you were wasted," I turned in his arms.
"You were wasted to,"
"You sure?" I smirked. He raised an eye brow at me.
"You little freak," he tickled me to the floor.
"Would you rather me say no?" I looked up at him, pushing his hands away from my sides.
"No, then we wouldnt be here, right now in this moment," he smiled kissing me.
"This tour bus is a sex free bus, stop that," Patrick swung his foot at us.
"Just because you not getting any dont mean you gotta ruin it for me get out of here!" Joe yelled swinging a pillow at him.
"Ey dude, last night I wasnt on here so i'll let uh whatever you two did go, but im here now, dont make me sit in the middle," Pete pointed at us.
"Petey go find Stacey and leave us alone," I looked up at him, pulling Joe by his shirt back down to me, kissing him.
"Seriously, Laura come on, I dont wanna see that!" Pete yelled.
"Then leave," I mumbled. Joe lifted his head.
"Yeah leave," he motioned his hand at them.
"Off my sister and I will," Pete stepped around us sitting on the couch, "Anytime," I heard him mumble. Joe sighed, getting up.
"You ruin everything, dont you got something to do?" Joe asked pulling me up off the floor.
"This is what I got to do," he smiled pulling me next to him, wrapping an arm over my shoulder.
"Look its Alla!" I smiled as she walked in looking at us, then barking, "Stop all that barking, its bologna," I yelled at her, causing her to bark more.
"You yelling at her like that dont help her stop barking, she does it more," Joe picked Alla up off the floor.
"Its not my fault shes loud and crazy,"
"Haha yeah, whose fault is it then?"
"Yours," I laughed, "Petey," I turned my head looking at him, "The holiday is over, and you still have green hair, whatcha gonna do about it?"
"Dont touch it," he pushed my hand away from his hair, "Im gonna wash it out when we get to this hotel, oh then we got something very fun planned, so dont plan anything," He got up running out of the back, I scooted over next to Joe, laying my head against his chest.
"What do you think hes got planned??" I asked, as Alla bit the end of my hoodie playing tug a war with it.
"Who knows, it'll be out there crazy probably it is your brother," I nodded in agreement.




Pete's POV


"Awesome thanks," I mumbled into my phone closing it. I looked up seeing Stacey finally get up again, "Better?" I asked as she sat next to me.
"I had another nightmare," she mumbled, burying her head in my chest.
"Im sorry," I mumbled wrapping my arms around her, "You just gotta keep telling yourself, hes safe now," she nodded, her head still buried in my chest, "And youre safe, your with me, and im never gonna let anything like that happen to you again," I mumbled kissing the top of her head.
"She allright?" Joe asked walking up front, Laura attached to his hand.
"Yeah, she's fine, she just had a nightmare," I nodded.
"Aww about what?" Laura asked.
"Not now," I whispered.
"Watch a movie with me," Laura tugged on Joe's arm before pulling him to the back, again.
"Are they gone?" Stacey looked up at me. I shook my head, wiping the tears away from her cheeks.
"You okay now?" I asked brushing her hair out of her face. She shook her head no. I pulled her back to me holding her.
"Colorado kiddos," Fred called from the front stopping the bus, I opened my eyes, I must have fallen asleep, "This is gonna be your weekend paradise," he announced. Yes, I thought, Surpise here I come.
"The mountains?" I heard Laura ask.
"You scared you gonna fall off it??" Joe laughed.
"Yes!" she turned hitting him for laughing. I carried Stacey off the bus, no use in waking her up. I carried into the cabin as the other looked at the view. Lying her in a bed, I pulled the covers over her, turning off the light and leaving the door cracked, "Pete! make him stop!" Laura yelled running behind me.
"What's he doing?" I asked turning around in a circle as she moved with me.
"He's trying to throw me off," She mumbled.
"He wouldnt do that, Id kill him," I stopped her, sitting on the couch.



Stacey's POV



I woke up looking around, I was in a dark room by myself, this wasnt good at all. "Pete?" I mumbled, starting to freak myself out, "PETE!!" I yelled a couple times, he came running into the room, turning on the light a few seconds later.
"Hey its okay," he mumbled pulling me to him.
"I thought I was alone," I mumbled, burying my face in his chest.
"No, im sorry, you were sleeping," he explained, "Its okay, you're okay," I nodded, taking his hand standing up. I was okay, he was gonna protect me.
Sign up to rate and review this story