Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Is a Bushnell Hybrid Golf Rangefinder for You?

by OliverFallesen64 0 reviews

Given the tremendous amount of advertising dollars which are spent to encourage golfers to place new clubs within their bags annually, I always wonder

Category: 6teen - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2016-07-20 - 609 words

0Unrated
Given the tremendous amount of advertising dollars which are spent to encourage golfers to place new clubs within their bags annually, I always wonder why more corporate dollars are not spent to encourage golfers to find the one device that will actually assist them to post lower scores: golf range finders. Golf rangefinders are typically priced between $200 and $400, on the same price range as new drivers made by Titleist, Cleveland, and TaylorMade. Is there less revenue to get manufactured by merchandisers for selling one Bushnell Rangefinder versus one TaylorMade Driver? Probably. But good marketing campaigns can effectively change that which you as consumers feel is and isn?t important. Avid golfers will always be competing with their friends to stay in front of the curve by ordering the latest sets. How many times have people in regular foursomes used another member?s taxi driver then after just three to four swings recently bought the same exact club? http://golflaserrangefinderhq.com/bushnell-tour-v3-jolt-best-golf-laser-rangefinder/ happens all the time. The entire Golf industry counts for this sort of viral marketing to sell more and much more clubs. However, why don?t rangefinder manufacturers like Bushnell and Leupold require a similar philosophy or strategy? This article compares the golf rangefinders? impact on a golfer?s scoring average (USGA handi-cap) towards the scoring impact that more popular golfing equipment has. It also suggests some marketing angles and hooks that manufacturers could employ include them as more mainstream.


With that said the one thing us hunters must work with is recommendations from friends, co-workers, and fellow hunters. Naturally we also look at the performance specifications, any design features that may turned into a factor, and ultimately, although not least affordability. Even packed with all this information seeking the optimum it's possible to be challenging.
Bushnell leads the world in golf laser rangefinder technology. Their respectable Pin-Seeker technology allows the person to hone in for the flag with great accuracy thereby supplying the exact distance and greater confidence in form of shot required. This feature eliminates the situation of inadvertently deciding on various other object in the shadows and providing an incorrect distance on the flag. This is a common problem with a lot of rangefinders since the surrounding objects usually are much larger as opposed to flag and thus send a stronger signal strength compared to the flag resulting in incorrect distance information being provider to the golfer. With this form of confidence, the common golfer can adjust their game and grow their handicap while the professional has much greater probability of striking the type of shot to raise them in the leaderboard.
One of the options that come with the Bushnell 450 Sport rangefinder that I like is that it is compact. Measuring about 4 inches long by 3 inches wide, they can fit comfortably in my hand as well as in my jacket pocket. Nothing might be more infuriating rather than to need your rangefinder and you also cannot have it through your pocket.
This is great and intensely worthwhile. However we can also equally benefit from fine tuning how far we hit each club and also this is when the Bushnell Rangefinder can be very useful. Most driving ranges can have some permanent markers at various distances from your teeing area. If you have one of the Bushnell Laser Rangefinders, require a measurement using this device to each and every with the markers and write these recorded on an old scorecard or whatever is accessible. It is important to do that each and every time we see a range because the teeing area will alter in one day to the next making these distances different.
Sign up to rate and review this story