Categories > Original > Fantasy > Ghosties

Ghosties

by The-Nerd-Extremist 0 reviews

Little ghost friends

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-07-22 - 224 words

0Unrated
So this is an introduction to my little buddies that I drew for myself in one of my Math classes ... I was bored and I need friends ... So I started drawing the same little ghost that I have been drawing for a couple of days, and then I decided to make a heap of variations ...

I was actually drawing the little ghost and then making variations because I was making a little story map picture thing about the "Heathens" lyrics "You'll never know the (psychopath/murderer/freak show/weird people) ..." and yeah then I took that and made 16 little friends for myself ...

And now they can be your friends too! (But I don't think I can post pictures here so you'll have to go to my other accounts (found in my BIO) to see what I've drawn them to be ... However you can imagine them however you want to :)

Anyway ... So I'm in the process of making little biographies for all 16 of my Ghosties and I'll be making/writing little mini stories with them and have them going on little missions and stuff ...

I'll be taking requests for this and I'll put who requested it in the title ... This is obviously a WIP and I'll be adding my own stories as well as requests (if I even get any) and yeah ...

Much Love ~ Kat
Sign up to rate and review this story