Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > A Series of Ficlets

Discoveries

by Lazuli 0 reviews

Written for the drabble prompt of "Selphie and Kairi are planing a gathering(Maybe a party or something) when they find an interesting thing in the back of Riku's closet."

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kairi, Riku, Selphie, Sora - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 213 words

0Unrated
Selphie sneezed as a cloud of dust attacked her nose. "Jeez, doesn't Riku ever clean his room?" she muttered, pushing a piece of hair back behind her ear.

"He's been gone for awhile." Kairi pointed out absently as she dug further into the closet. "And keep your voice down, you don't want Riku to find out we're rummaging through his stuff, do you?"

Selphie blanched for a moment before diving among Riku's personal effects once more. "He-ey... what's this now?" She smirked as she held up a picture of Sora--taken before things had gotten strange on the Islands, before Riku vanished for over a year.

Kairi giggled when she saw the picture, a light blush staining her cheeks. She remembered that day--after all, she was the one that had to carry out the dare of stealing Sora's clothes and leaving a giant Papou fruit in their place.

"I thinnk this is the perfect welcome home gift for the both of them, don't you think?" Kairi's grin was positively wicked. She was sure that Riku didn't remember this picture-- and she could just imagine their blushes when Sora realized that Riku had kept the picture he had taken of Sora running for his house, with only the Papou fruit to cover him.
Sign up to rate and review this story