Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Crimson Love

Crimson Love

by InkedFingers 0 reviews

What if Voldemort found love at Hogwarts?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Tom Riddle - Published: 2016-07-22 - 449 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Celeste honey, please get up or you will be late!"

That woke me up. I shot out of bed and got dressed as fast as humanly possible, then raced downstairs for breakfast.

"Sorry Mum, you know how much I love to sleep" I grinned as I sat at the table and grabbed some bacon from the frying pan that was levitating over the table.

"Honestly Celeste I would think that you would have been excited to go to Hogwarts, after all it is your first year there" Mum replied as she turned around to look at me.

My mother was quite the looker, Straight chocolate brown hair, dark brown eyes and a smile that would dazzle just about anyone.

"I am excited, I just overslept" I muttered eating my bacon.

"Well see that you don't do that at Hogwarts or you won't get very far. Remember the plan darling"

"Yes Mum, do well enough in school to attract a pure blood, marry him after our sixth year and have lots of happy little pureblood babies" I smiled and rolled my eyes, it was all I could do not to vomit.

My mother loved being a pure blood. She has pure blood friends and thinks anyone that isn't a pure blood is more vial and contemptible than a house elf.

But this year I was finally going to leave all that pureblood crap behind, I was going to Hogwarts, where I would become ME and not what she wanted from me.

But I wasn't free yet.

"Come on Celeste, let's get going" My mum beamed as she waved her wand and watched my suitcase tumble nicely down the stairs and sit by the door.

~~~

I waved mum goodbye on the train and settled into my seat, happy that I was alone.

I took a moment to check my face and make sure I looked alright.

I flipped my light brown hair over my shoulders and stared into my deep green eyes. When I knew for sure I looked alright I settled back into my seat and sighed, happy that I was finally away from my mother.

"Hey is it alright if I come in? everywhere else is full"

I looked up to see a boy my age, with cold blue eyes, dark black hair and pale porcelain skin.

"Sure, I don't see why not" I smiled as he sat down.

"My name is Celeste Nathair" I said as I held out my hand.

"I'm Tom, Tom Riddle" He smiled back and, as he gently took my hand, he turned it over and kissed the back of my hand.

School hadn't even started and already I was beginning to like it.
Sign up to rate and review this story