Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Playing the Angel

Mother in Heat

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna and the Mother notice that last night was off and talk about the causes why.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2016-07-26 - 340 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-One: Mother in Heat:

On the same morning, Anna lay in a hotel bed. Last night was… She adored their intimate trysts. But, something was off this time.

"You were pretty hungry last night, weren't you?" Anna asked. The Mother looked away red in the cheeks.

"Shut up," she said in a low voice.

"Hey, I'm not judging. I'm just a little concerned."

"Why?"

Anna rolled over onto her stomach. "I have never felt you that intense inside of me." She lifted the golden cat charm necklace. "It was as if you were trying to break the shield."

"I wasn't intending to."

"Huh?"

The Mother shrugged. "I can't exactly explain it. Something seemed to have come over me."

"I see."

"You felt it too, right?"

Anna pressed her lips together. "I wish I could say I didn't."

"So, it's not just me?"

Anna turned over onto her side. "You don't think…?"

"What?"

"That maybe… a demon's involved somehow?"

"A demon?"

"Yeah. Like a demon that causes lust." The woman expected the kitsune to laugh at her. Instead, the Mother narrowed her eyes.

"That is possible. But how?"

"I don't know, magic." Anna rolled over onto her back. "Hey, what happens if you overpower the shield? Like will they have to kill us or something?"

The Mother frowned. "You know; I have no idea."

"But you got out of Papa's shield after my body took so much damage."

"That shield was made with a different spell. That stupid necklace uses a spell to control my appetite."

"Oh."

"Yes."

"Do you think it's spell neutralizing the charm."

"Possibly, yes," the Mother said. "In any case, we must be on our guard."

Anna nodded. "Agreed." Suddenly, the door opened. She lifted her head when her husband said, "I'm back." Anna smiled as Tsuzuki closed the door behind him.

"Sleep well?" he asked.

"Yeah," his wife said. Neither one wanted to speak up about what was wrong just yet.

Meanwhile, Asmodeus began working on a special spell for the climax of the game.
Sign up to rate and review this story