Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > Dreadlocks and a Lovers Moon

Dreadlocks and a Lovers Moon

by FallenFromGrace

A virgin pirate... A bewitched moon.. Who knows what could happen?

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Jack, Will - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 1938 words

?Blocked
Jack's skin was often grimy with dirt and smelt like sea salt. This was something Will Turner noticed more often than he would have liked to. He would often stand behind Jack as he regally steered the ship into bluer waters, greener pastures, and better days.
It wasn't Jack's skin that drove Will simply insane though. It was his dreadlocks. Those ropelike locks that hung past his shoulders, beaded here and there and covered with that red scarf.
Red. The color of love. Red, the color of blood and fire.
Will often found himself staring at the dark hair of his captain. Staring at his hair and the way the sun sometimes caught the beads, which weren't mere trinkets like they looked. Precious things that Jack had looted from well to do aristocratic ladies who fainted as soon as they saw a filthy pirate pillaging their homes.
Weak of them, Will thought. They might actually have a fighting chance if they picked up a fire poker and bashed a brain or two in.
Jack often insisted that Will sit next to him when the crew dined. He made Will his companion in all things except his bed. The closeness to that hair, having it tantalizingly near his fingertips was enough to keep Will up nights.
And those precious hours that he did sleep were nowhere near restful. All he saw and thought about were Jack's dreads. How would it feel to pull on them, to smell them, to finger those beads with the tip of his finger? How would it feel? How would it feel?
It was starting to haunt him.
One night, they were both on deck. Jack leaned against the wheel, occasionally taking a swing from the glass bottle of rum he held in one hand. Will stood, arms crossed and gazed out across the dark waters.
There were few sounds. The gentle flap of the wind catching the sails, the water slapping against the side of the boat. The soft sounds of the men below, falling asleep.
"'Tis a night for falling in love, lad." Jack said suddenly, causing Will to jump. He turned and looked quizzically to the older man, who chuckled low in his throat. "Lookit the moon." He pointed with one dirty finger.
Will looked up at the glowing orb. Instead of being silver as it normally was, this one had a faint golden tinge to it. It looked like some sort of an enchanted moon.
"'S a spelled moon, a cursing kind of moon." Jack seemed, as always, to read Will's mind. "Not a bad sort of curse. Just the sort of spell used by a lonely person to catch a love."
"Oh," Will's throat felt tight. He gulped, trying to swallow past the lump that had suddenly formed. "A love moon?"
"Aye," Jack nodded wisely and took another drink. It was rare for Jack to say anything about superstition. He often left that to the older, more cautious pirates. Jack didn't like anything, particularly silly little fears, to get in his way when he wanted something bad enough.
"Lover's shall meet tonight and dance beneath this moon. And then they shall lay and make such sweet love that each will cry out with passion. And in the morning, if they're lucky, the spell won't quite have worn off." Jack was standing close to him now, his rum scented breath blowing on Will's delicate ear. Will suppressed a shudder.
"I see," he said, voice shaking more than he would have admitted.
"Have you ever done that Will?" Jack's lips suddenly seemed to be brushing against his ear. This time a tremor ran up Will's spine.
"Done what?"
"Made love?"
"I---I---," he stammered. He could feel his face growing red. Jack maneuvered in front of him. There was something of a triumphant smirk playing at his lips. His hands, work roughened and calloused, went to Will's shoulders. The hard tips of his fingers caressed the delicate flesh at Will's throat.
"Ye haven't. I can taste it in the air around ye. Ye're a virgin. A bloody virgin on me own ship. Not much of a pirate, am I?" there was no malice in his words. Only amusement, and perhaps, tenderness? Maybe even, and it made his heart flutter, love?
"Jack," Will said. He didn't say it with anger or frustration, or even fear as he normally did. It seemed to be almost his own declaration of love.
"Shh, ye'll be disturbin' the fish." Jack hushed him with one of those fingers. He bent closer and closer, until his lips, those wind chapped lips, pressed against Will's own. A harsh, red tongue pressed into a warm wet cavern to mate with a delicate pink one.
Will stood frozen to the spot for a moment.
Bloody 'ell, he thought. Is Jack kissing me? Really? Is it really Jack? So often he had dreamed of moments like this that it seemed only natural that he should have to ask himself a question such as this.
He felt Jack's hands at his hips, the palms pressed almost too hard against him. He started to think, that perhaps, this could be reality. This might be really happening. With one trembling hand, he reached out to the dark hair that had been taunting him for too long.
He felt one of the dreads beneath the skin of his hands. He had his own calluses, not quite as hard as Jack's. That's what he got for smithing. The loss of a gentleman's hands.
The hair was pure Heaven between his fingers. It felt almost like tangled silk, slightly hard here and there where the salt had gotten to it. Will reveled in the feeling of it for a moment before tugging ever so gently.
"Aaah," Jack murmured as he broke the kiss. He tilted his head back, exposing the column of his throat to the moonlight. He was bathed in the golden glow. "Ye're a bit rough then, whelp."
"I--," he shrugged. Suddenly, he felt as though he owed Jack no excuses. This was something so pure, it required no explanation. He bent his head to smell Jack's hair. The rum from Jack's mouth had left him slightly intoxicated.
Or perhaps it was the enchanted moonlight.
The hair smelled like the ocean, and like Jack did the first thing in the morning. A musk that Will found peculiarly delicious. He kissed Jack shyly on the top of the head.
They stood there for a few minutes watching each other.
"What are we doing?" Will asked as Jack took his hand with all the care of a lover.
"We're under a spell, whelp. Anything we do will have to be blamed on the magic." Jack grinned. Will nodded, but it felt like his body was moving through winter molasses.
They crept down the creaky ship steps to Jack's private quarters. They carried no candle, no light except that from that golden goddess in the sky. Will thought he might have to burn her some incense.
Jack knew the way by memory. He guided Will to his bent and gingerly laid him down like a china doll.
"I won't break, Jack." The amusement showed in his voice.
"But that's where ye're wrong, whelp. I am going to break ye." Jack purred. Will gasped.
Jack was on top of him in the narrow bed. One knee was against either of his hips, and Jack's hands were on either side of his face. On all fours like that, Jack bent and kissed him again.
This time Will knew how to play the game. Their tongues continued with the mock love play for a few minutes before Will was moving restlessly below Jack. Jack came up for air and buried his face in the crook of Will's neck.
"Ye're ready. I love a fast learner." He said into Will's skin. He nipped at the flesh, causing Will to whimper and clutch at Jack. Jack suckled at the flesh he had abused in a soothing fashion, and while Will was suitably distracted by the suction, one of the pillaging hands roamed down to his manhood.
He didn't even notice it until it was there. He inhaled sharply.
"Yes, ye're more than definately ready." Will could feel Jack's smile. Jack sat back on Will's knees, making short work of the buttons on Will's pants. He blushed slightly as his more manly bits were exposed to the pirate.
"Oh, now here's a piece of treasure I've sought after."
Jack kissed him once, and then began to leave a trail of slightly wet kissed down his throat and chest. He stopped at the belly button, giving it special attention for just a second before continuing on to his prize. He buried his face in Will's pubic hair for just a moment, inhaling as deeply and contentedly as more people when they smell fresh baked bread.
His long red tongue, so quick and strangely witty in a roundabout way, lapped at Will's balls. Will moaned and arched his back upwards. He heard Jack chuckle before taking one of the delicate balls of flesh into his mouth and sucking. Will gripped two handfuls of dreads.
Jack worried the other ball for an equal amount of time before licking all the way up Will's shaft. He did this only twice before taking the whole thing into his mouth.
Will opened his mouth to scream in pleasure when he felt Jack pat him gently with a hand. He released the dick, much to Will's disappointment.
"Not so loud, love. Wouldn't want everyone wanting this special treatment now, would we?" he asked before taking the saliva coated organ into his mouth again.
Will put a hand over his mouth to muffle his sounds. At the back of his mind, he couldn't help thinking of what Jack had said.
Special. Special treatment?
Jack began to suck harder, bobbing his head up and down. Will could feel the back of Jack's throat with the head of his dick. Then one of Jack's sneaky hands began to rub a spot between his balls and ass.
Will arched up and felt his dick go deeper into Jack's mouth. Jack didn't choke, seemed an expert on it. He did pull back a little, and his tongue found a spot just behind the head of Will's penis. It caressed it and Will began to writhe.
His breath quickened and his heart began to pound. He tugged on Jack's hair. The older pirate seemed to take the abuse all in stride. There was a familiar stirring in Will's belly. He felt his balls tighten.
"Jack-," he moaned breathlessly. "Jack I---I---," he didn't have time to warn the pirate before he came right into the warm wet throat.
He lay there, comfortable in the afterglow. It wasn't until his heart returned to his normal pace that he sat up, worried that he might have gagged Captain Sparrow. Jack was just gazing at him with a look in his eye.
"Are you--," he began.
"Sssh," Jack hushed him again. He squirmed up so his head was on the pillow. He pulled Will down to lie beside him.
"Yes, love."
"What did we do?" Will asked after a moment.
"Bewitched. We were bewitched." Jack said with a yawn. Will made a move to get up, but a hand like a vise on his shoulder stopped him.
"Stay, Will. There might yet be some magic left in the morning."
As Will sank back down he had to smile to himself. Yes, he would definitely have to worship the moon from now on.
Sign up to rate and review this story