Categories > Original > Romance > A dragon and a knight

A dragon and a knight

by angel_of_death2345 3 reviews

a young girl of a clan killed his father. Now he must travel with her and find out why. and perhaps find love in more places than one.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 790 words

-1Illiterate
It was night. A vast forest was spread about. Gasps of air were heard. a young female was running. she had long blonde hair and blue/gray eyes. She was wearing a goth looking dress that reached just above her knees and had blets run across her stomach and crossing arond her waist. She had a large katana strapped to her back. She looked behind her and gasped. twenty men wer folowing her! more than she had expected. Well she should have guess many would follow her. she had just killed the mayor of their village after all. She kept running untill she got tired. she knew she had to fight them know. she looked back at the group of men as she began to suround her. She noticed one of them was younger then all the rest. He looked no older than 15 or maybe 16. he had black hair from what she could tell in the dimal light. it was held back by a red silk bandana. she was taken back by the color of his eyes though. a startiling mahagony mixed with crimson! a rarity in this area were everyone's eyes were green. She suspected He was the son of the man she killed, as he was dressed in a velvet vest that had red silk sleeves and black silk pants and leather boots. on the middle of the vest was a golden dragon with red eyes and a golden dragon on his left sleeve and a silver dragon on his right sleeve. he had a red dragon on is left pant leg and a blue dragon on his right pant leg. he also wore a katana, smallar than the girl's, on his left hip. 'yes, he must be royalt or of high ranking. only the rich can get fine clothing like that' the young girl thought 'hmmm. intresting tha he wears the golden dragon symbol of the golden dragon clan. this boy may be of some use to me'. Her attention was brought to one of the villagers to her left. " Killing maiden, i ask thee. why did ye kill our young princes father, our lord?" the mand asked. she looked back at the raven haired youth "im guessing this is your prince. if you want to know, he must address me. I only answer to royalty or thoughs of the higher class" the maiden repleid. the young man stepped closer. "Maiden, the question stands, why did you kill him?" the girl looked at the young male youth for a moment then said " Becouse my lord, Ryuujin, gave me an order to slay the man who was hunting our dragons. And becouse i was informed that you had already sent more dragonslayers to kill our dragons I will take your prince as well. untill they are called back. if you refuse to hand him over then I will simply kill the queen and maybe the prince as well the next time I come" the men grouped together around the young prince and tried to decide what to do. The prince soon raised his had and the men backed away. He took another step towords the young maiden "My name is Datenshi. what is yours?" he asked. The girl paused for a moment then "Sakuya of the Night." came her reply. the man took a few more stepps untill her was a yard away from her "alright Sakuya I, Datenshi, shall accompany you until my dragonslayers return to my country. but I want your ord that my mother, people, and i will not be harmed." Sakuya looked up. "Do not insult me. I swear no harm will come to any of them so long as you keep your end of the bargin. Although I will not swear that no harm will come to you prince. As I have no control over the dragons that live on the outskirts of our region. so if you are injusred while there, I can not be blamed." "deal" datenshi said. the villagers were skepticat since they had no real garantee that the prince would be reaturned in one peice. Sakuya grabbed Datenshi's arm and then he blacked out.




what do you tihnk? a note on the names for now thought
Sakuya: night. it means night in japanese. i think it fits her
Datenshi: demon. or something similar to demonking in japanese. not really sure i'll have to look it up. you'll find out more about these two characters as the story gose on but for now i will spoil one thing for you: though the main pairing is DatenshiXSakuya i will have Datenshi fall for a difrent maiden who appears next chapter. he will have a minor crush on her for a bit.
Sign up to rate and review this story