Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

chapter 36

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 36

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-28 - 976 words

0Unrated
Chapter 36

Stacey's POV

I took a deep breath as we walked closer. "oh god" I muttered looking over the edge. "you can do this and I will hold your hand the entire time" Pete soothed taking my hand. I bit my lip nodding. "on the count of three?" he whispered pulling me to the edge. "one." My heart sped up "two" I started shaking "three" we jumped together and I felt my stomach drop. I could hear pete laughter over my screams. Oh I am going to kill him. I felt the water wash over me and the air escape my lungs. Coming up I grabbed onto pete. "I told you I wouldn't let go" he whispered his arm wrapped tight around me. I bit my lip staring into his eyes. "yes"

Laura's POV

"Hi" I grinned wrapping my arms around Joe's neck. He grinned back at me kissing me deeply. Suddenly we were both submerged under water. "you ass!" I laughed coming up and splashing patrick. He grinned at me looking behind him "yup I have an ass" Ahh boys are dumb. For the next two hours we all splashed and played around. "wow" I muttered pulling myself out of the water. "that's one way to ruin a dress" the other girls nodded in agreement. "so who's ready to go down?" pete grinned jumping up and walking over the the equipment. "oh hell no!" stacey yelled hiding behind andy. I looked over at her nodding in agreement "I am NOT repeling down this moutain." Pete ignored us tossing us the equipment "how else do you plan on getting down" I looked down at the dress I was wearing pondering the purpose of it. "pete? Why are we dressed up?" I asked glaring at him. He simply smiled shrugging his shoulder "I thought it would be fun, HEY" I laughed as stacey smacked his shoulder "I told you I would hit you if I could have worn a hoddie and jeans"
"ok smartass how do you plan on us getting these on with dresses?" Ana asked placing her hands on her hips. He sat there thinking for a moment "strip?" he suggested wincing in anticipation for the hits he was going to receive. And he did. "whats wrong with bra's and panties? its just like a bikini"

Pete's POV

The girls stared at me like I had lost my mind. "are you kidding?" Lizy yelled throwing her hands up "what if we fall? Or crash against the rocks. One false move and we are nude" I smirked at that thought "and the problem is" she replied by smacking my arm and pushing me away. "go to hell" damn whats with all these girls hitting me! I cocked my head to the side smirking "been there done that got the t-shirt"
"hey petey" stacey called from the rock she was sitting on. I turned to her giving her my attention. "were these dresses expensive" I shrugged lightly it didn't really matter the cost of them. She nodded standing up ripping the bottom half of the dress off. My eyes grew wide at the now short dress that just barely covered her ass. "that works" laura laughed nodding her head in approval before doing the same thing. Oh god maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

Joe's POV

I laughed as the girls screamed as we went down the side of the mountain. It seemed like every couple of steps one would scream. It was kinda like clock work. "Pete I'm going to kick you" Laura screamed from my left. We were all in a line going down the mountain. "hi ho. Hi ho its off to hell we go with a hi hi hi and ho ho ho hi ho hi ho hio." "stacey is that really neccesary?" I laughed trying to find my footing. "oh don't talk to me about necessary. I am hanging who knows how high in the air walking down a fucking mountain. Do you know how scared I am?" she spat glaring at me. "about as scared as I am" laura laughed. "yay! Atleast I'm not alone" stacey grinned trying to get her foot in a secure spot. "oh no girl we are all there with you" lizy called at the end of the line. I looked over to her laughing as I saw here slip a little before struggle to stand up. "oh stop the bitching its not that bad" I looked down at pete who was quite a bit lower than us. "not that bad says the man that's the closest to the ground" laura growled flicking her brother off.

Laura's POV

"LAND!" I yelled throwing myself to the ground as soon as I thouched foot. "oh stop being such a baby. It wasn't that bad" I turned glaring at pete stomping up to him. "not that bad?" I growled backing him up to the tree. "it was hell! I was shaking the entire time" he just grinned throwing an arm around my shoulder. "admit it little sister you had fun" At the moment my idea of fun would be whipping that smirk off of his face. I glared at him before walking back to joe. "never let him think again" I pouted leaning into his arms. He looked past me to pete "dude no more thinking for you"

Stacey's POV

"Did you mean it?" Pete asked as we walked into our room we had just gotten back to the cabin from the mountain. "mean what?" I sat down on the bed undoing my shoes. He narrowed his eyes slightly "when you said yes" oh that. What harm could it do right? I mean I do love him and he loves me so we should be together right? I bit my lip nodding my head "yeah pete. I ment it"
Sign up to rate and review this story