Categories > Original > Fantasy > friendship madsciency-book 1:destiney unfolds

protolouge-dreams of heart

by B-gal 0 reviews

this is a series i have planned.a crossover of stuff i like.it's in the onigall section,'cause the 1st world they visted is mine onigall fic series 'souress koko'.no,this is not a parody of kingdom...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2006-08-25 - 1708 words

-1Illiterate
A short nine year old girl was sinking in the water, asleep. She has purple hair, tied in pigtales, blue eyes, peach-ish skin and dressed in a white short sleaved dress and long white boots. This was Franny. She was a mad scienst. "Why am i thinking these werid thoughs?" She though in a trance, "Are they for real, or not?" She sank deeper. She was slowly wakeing up.

When she woke up completely, she was on a beach. She looked in the water to see a ten year old girl. She woar a red cape, with a red hood that covered her eyes. She have brown hair, peach skin and dressed in a blue t-shirt, a black skirt, red socks and black shoes. She put her hand out. franny ran out to grab her hand, But a tidal wave came up from behind her. She gasped and put her arm out to block it, but the tidal wave got her and she got trapped in a water ball ca-coon and a light was around her, who was unconscious. The cacoon went to the center of the ocean and it slowly went in the water. Watching this was a girl the same age as Franny. She have long white hair, white eyes, peach skin and dressed in a black headband,whitch was in her hair, a white dress with a black line through it, long white socks and black dress shoes.

When the ca-coon cleared, she was slowly floting down in darkness. The only thing that she saw was a white circle. When she got a bit furter down, the white of the ciclar was removed, to reviled a bunch of pigions and a portrait on the circle.

It was a ten year old girl with blonde hair tied in a pony tale, blue eyes, a green striped tank top, brown pants and red sneaks. Behind her was pitures of test scords, aliens, monsters, myhem and a shadow figure of a boy.

She landed on her back on the portrait. She got up,to see where she was. Then, some voice out of nowhere came up. "So much to do," The voice said,"so little time... take your time.Don't be afraid. The door is still shut. Take a few steps forward. Can you do it?" Franny shugged. Since there's nothing else to do or go, she might as well play along. She took a few steps forward.

Then, three pister appeared, each containning their own weppon.

One was a sword with a black mental and red end.

One was a shield with a black mouse on it, a red circle and the rest of the shield was black.

One was a staff with a black circle with a red stick. and a red and black around the circle.

"If it gives you form, it'll give you strengh." The voice said, "Chose wisely." Franny picked the sword. "The power of a warrior. Invicable courage. The power of great distrustion. Is that the power you seak?" the voice asked. "Duh." Franny said,annoyed. "You're path is set." The voice said and the sword disappeared. "Now what do you want to give up in extanged?" The voice asked.

Franny sighed and gived up the shield. "Yes, I'll give up the shield. Who ever though of useing a shield to fight pepole, needs to get their brains fix." Franny answeared before the voice even asked. "....................Uhh...ok, then. You chose the power of the warrior and you give up the power of the guardian. Is that the form you chose?" The voice asked. "Uhh....yeah." Franny said, not sounding a bit too sure about this. "You're path is set." The voice said. The platform disappeared and Franny screamed as she fell.

As she was falling she saw another platfoarm with a picture on it.

It was a three year old girl with messy brown hair,blue eyes,a blue dress with white frillies on it and red dress shoes. Behind her was a picture that looked like she drew it, a white star, a destroyed town and a heart in two peices. on both sides of her was 2 creatures. One was a cute little creture with little black horns, wings, hoves, big red eyes and white fur. He looked worried. on the other side of her was a shadow creature, witch looked huge and ulgy.

She landed on her feet when she got there. A sword appeared in her right hand. "You have gain the power to fight." The voice said. Franny swong her sword a bit. Then, some shadow creatures appeared. "Behind you!" The voice shouted. Franny turned around and sladed the creatures. then, this dark voipd came and it shallowed her up. Then, when the blackness clear up, she was on yet another platform with a portrait on it.

It was a sixteen year old girl with blonde hair, tied in a pony tale, blue eyes, peach skin and dressed in a purple dress with a pink heart and curly line with yellow circles on them, pink socks and purple shoes with a pink bow on them. She has no arms. Behind her was a bunch of environment pick-it signs, an answearing machine and a girtar. Next to her was a no-armed whitey with a blue base ball cap with a white propeller and a red tip, a red shirt with a white star on it and blue soles attacked to his feet. he was blushing. on the platform was a door.

Franny tried to open it, but it was stuck. Then, a bunch of chest came up. "Distroy the chests to get stuff and to open the door." The voice said. Franny destroied the chests and she opened the door. A bright light came.

Once it cleared, she was in some living room with two parents and a little boy younger then her. "Go to them and answeared their questions truefully," The voice said. Franny shugged and went to the man.

"What do you want most out of life?" He asked. "To see rare sights." Franny answeared. "To see rare sights,huh?" he said. Franny went to the little boy.

"What do you fear the most?" The boy asked. "I fear nothing." Franny said. The boy laugh neverously and back away, slowly. Franny rolled her eyes and went to the woman.

"What is more inportant to you?" The woman asked. "Friendship," Franny answaered. "Is friendship really that inportant?" The woman asked.

"You want to see rare sights. You feared nothing. You valed your friendship. Your jouney begins at dawn. As long as the sun is shineing, your adventure will be a good one." The voice said. "Sounds good." Franny said. "The day the door will be open is both very far and very near," The voice said. Then, a bright light appeared.

When the light died down, she was on another platform with another portrait.

It was a nine year old girl with blond hair tied in pigtales, blue eyes, peach skin and dressed like the girl that was watching franny earlier, expect that she wasn't wearing a head band and her dress was blue. Behind her was a bunch of cute animals and sweet things. three girls stand on the sides of her. The first one has orange hair, pink eyes, peach skin and dressed like the girl on the portide and the girl that was watching her on the beach earlier, expect she woared a pink hair clip with a red heart at the back of her hair and a red bow on top of it and her dress was pink. the second one has short black hair, green eyes, peach skin and dressed the same as the two girls on the portide and the girl that was watching Franny on the beach, expect that she has no hair atcexeroses and her dress was green. the third one was the same girl that was watching Franny at the beach.

Franny fought off a bunch of black creatures that were trying to attack her. When she finished fighting them off, she found a green warp thing and went to it. When she got there, she saw a bunch of stairs, tinted in different colars. She went up the steps.

When she got to the top, it was yet another platform with a portrait on it.

It was a fourteen year old girl with pink hair, blue eyes and dressed in a dress with two yellow sections, a pink section and an orange section, white go-go boots and a yellow flower in one of her pom-poms that were tied in her hair. behind her was a gitar and a shadow of a girl who was looking on at the girl.

"The closer you get to light, The greater your shadow becomes." the voice said. Her shadow grew longer and it came out from the ground, turning into one of the shadow creatures with a big gap in shape of a heart and long wavey hair. "Don't be afraid and don't forget." The voice said. Franny got out the sword and get ready to fight. "I was never afraid." She said.

FRANNY V.S DARKSIDE.

BEGIN BATTLE

Franny did a bunch of dodge and combo attacks. Darkside tried to distroy her, but Franny fough off the cratures that she made and distroy it.

END BATTLE

Franny got engoaled by some dark circle, whitch she tried to espaped from. "Don't forget these two things: 1.you hold the most mightest weapon of all and 2.you're the one that leads the one that will opened the door." The voice said as she got sallowed by darkness and then.........

She shot up, awake from her bed. She was beathing,heavely. She looked around the room. The two girls from the beach of her dream were alsleep. The girl in the water wasn't wearing her hood and she was wearing a red pj dress. the girl that was watching her was in a two piece pj outfit and was holding a teddy bear with a patch on her left eye and two bandaids on its heart. Two dogs were sleeping next to each other.

"Only a dream." Franny though to herself. "Or was it?"
Sign up to rate and review this story