Categories > Original > Fantasy > friendship madsciency-book 1:destiney unfolds

normal preteens

by B-gal 0 reviews

wow.a lot of pepole read this.i guest i'm not the only kingdom hearts fanatic.anyways,enjoy.if you want the stories updated more, review.unless, you're out of points.and the spoiler thing, that's f...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2006-08-28 - Updated: 2006-08-28 - 696 words

-1Illiterate
Franny was waiting for a few of her friends to come over. She looked at a clock. "What's taking them so long?" Franny asked in frustration. "I don't know." The white hair girl said. The two girls from her dream was dressed in the outfits that they woar in her dream, only the brown hair girl have her hood down, to reviled her hazle eyes. "I'm with Bell." The brown hair girl said. "Same here, Red." Franny said, "but it has been four hours since i called and none of them showed up."

"Franny! Some peole are here to see you." Her mom said. Red and Bell giggled. "Tell them to come up here." Franny shouted.

There were three ten year olds. One was a boy with black hair, blue eyes, a scar across his left eye, brown skin and dressed in a white shirt with a red tie on it, black pants and shoes.

One was another boy with blonde hair, brown eyes, peach skin and dressed in a red and green stripe t-shirt, blue jeans and and white sneaks.

One was a girl with brown hair, green eyes, a pink scar in shape of a heart on her forehead, peach skin and dress in a pink 20's dress,a gold locket in shape of a heart with a blood stain at the bottom of it and red dress shoes.

"Glad you're here, George, Harold and Koko." Franny said, in relief. "What's this all about?" George asked. Franny sighed and told them about the dream she had.

"So, what's does that dream ment?" Franny asked. "That you played too much Kingdom Hearts?" Hoarold asked her back. "I didn't asked you!" Franny shouted. "He's got a point." Gorge said. "Can we go to the mall?" Koko asked, quickly. The other five shugged and they race to the mall, laughing.

At sunset, the gang was watching the sunset inside Gorge's treehouse. "So, what'll it be like if they were other worlds in our mist?" Franny asked the others. "I don't know." Red said. "i really think it'll be exciting." Bell said, looking at the sun set. "They are the others worlds out there," Franny explain, "there just, out of our reach. When someone thinks of an idea for a movie, book or anything related to it, they created another world. Not just for pepole to go in there in their minds. There really was another world in these stuff that we don't even know about." "Wow." Everyone else said. "I got a green day cd," Koko said,"wanna listen to it?" Red got out a cd player and they listen to green day as they watch the sun set.

[mewhile at some other world.]

Three teens were watching the sunset on their island. One was a fourteen year old boy with spikey brown hair, blue eyes, peach skin and dressed in a red vest with a white t-shirt, white gloves, red shorts with different colars pockets on them and big yellow shoes.

One was a fithteen year old boy with white hair, blue eyes, pale-ish skin and dressed in a yellow top with a bunch of niga holds on it, blue pants and blue shoes.

The last one was a girl the same as ther spikey hair boy with red hair, blue eyes, peach skin and dressed in a white tank top, purple mini skirt and blue shoes.

"So, what'll be like if other worlds be in our mist?"The spikey hair boy asked. "Don't asked me." The white hair boy said. "I think it'll be awsome if that was true." The girl said. "I don't know if they are any other worlds or not," The spikey hair boy admitted, "but if they are any, I want to see them all." The others watch the sunset, still wondering about other worlds.

[mewhile in some other other world]

A big black mouse dressed in a king outfit was in his thrown room. A dog came and gave him a scroll. He open it to reviled portraits of Franny, George, Harold, Koko and the spikey hair boy. He looked up in the sky. "It has begone," The mouse said.
Sign up to rate and review this story