Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wish You Were Here

We'll Make Them So Jealous

by moocow 5 reviews

the end. i love you.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-08-28 - Updated: 2006-08-29 - 353 words

2Insightful
Chapter 19- We'll Make Them So Jealous

"Lexi!"

I smiled brightly and let go of Pete's hand as I entered the waiting room and got scooped into a hug. Pulling back I saw Aloe crying, yet smiling.

"Aloe, I...You're my baby," Aloe laughed and let go of me, so Heather could get her share.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered and she shook her head.

"I'm just glad your ok, Lex," I sighed and nodded before looking at Freeda and seeing Kiki on her hip, waving at me.

I gathered them both in my arms and wiped the single tear that fell from Freeda's eye. She was always the strong one.

"I think we can all go back home now," Freeda smiled and nodded.

"Which home are you thinking about?" she asked and I shrugged as Andy came back over and wrapped an arm around her waist, Kiki gripping his finger and playing with it.

I smiled as two arms wrapped around me and I tilted my head back to see Pete smiling.

"I think Wilmette can handle us," I whispered and Pete nodded. Patrick sighed.

"And two more on the way," Heather laughed and we all turned around when the door clicked shut, revealing Clover hand in hand with Dirty.

They both came running and gathered both Pete and I in a hug, muttering random things.

"I love you!" Clover yelled and I smiled.

"I love you," I whispered and she shook her head at me.

"You love him?" she asked and I turned to look at Pete. He smiled as I nodded.

"I love him," Aloe gripped Joe's hand tighter and leaned against him as we all shared a quiet moment, just picturing the future.

I blinked once and reached for Aloe's hand. She raised a eyebrow but I tilted my chin up at Joe and eyed Heather's hand. They caught on quickly and Pete leaded us out the sliding doors, all of us hand in hand, me in the middle.

As the sky came into view and all I heard were the birds chirping, I smiled.


It was sunny.



the end
Sign up to rate and review this story