Categories > Cartoons > Skyland

Nyaa

by LightningFlash 2 reviews

Hyperpsychomaniac and I were throwing theories around. This is what comes of it. MaD.

Category: Skyland - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-08-28 - Updated: 2006-08-29 - 521 words - Complete

2Moving
A/N: Um, am trying to edge back into writing again, so not really looking for extreme concrit. This isn't the best thing ever written, but Skyland needs fic, and that's what counts, right? :P Credit to Hyperpsychomaniac for Cortes' appearance.

---

In a cave, on a block of ice, in the sky . . . .

"Well," began Dahlia, her words accompanied by little clouds of steam, "sharing body heat is supposed to help . . ."

Mahad was starting to think he'd already died and gone to Heaven. "Nyaa," he said.

This was probably one of those moments father prepared their sons for. He could remember how the other guys complained, during lunch break at pilot school, how annoying their dads' 'talks' were. Of course they knew what to do when a . . . you know, a girl was . . . and yeah. What'd they take them for? Mahad had just wished they'd be a bit more specific.

"Mahad?" Dahlia's voice broke him from his reverie. She was inches away, watching him in confused amusement. "Something wrong?"

Mahad steeled himself, opened his mouth, and squeaked. He hurriedly cleared his throat, while Dahlia waited patiently.

"I-I know this's hard to believe, what with my good looks and great personality, but . . . I don't really . . . I mean, I've never really . . . that is to say . . . you know?" He stopped and looked at Dahlia hopelessly.

"Ah." She smiled. "The way you pucker up sometimes, I should have guessed."

Mahad supposed he should be glad she wasn't laughing.

"Don't worry, you're a fast learner. Just . . . follow the leader." She shrugged.

"H-how do you know all this?"

"This may come as a shock to you, but . . . pirate." The last word was barely a whisper, and then her mouth was covering his.

It was pretty simple, Mahad thought. Basic, even. It was how you kissed old relatives. Well, maybe not quite, and anyway, that probably wasn't the most flattering comparison. He pressed back, and felt Dahlia's lips curve in a smile. And then her tongue was pushing his lips apart, and then it was in his mouth, and then it was playing with his tongue, and then she was sucking/, and her /hands were . . . and then Mahad lost track.

---

". . . Mahad . . . Mahad!" Someone was lightly slapping his cheek.

Mahad opened his eyes to see Dahlia lying above him, cradling his head on her arm.

"Very important thing," she said, smiling. "Breathe through your nose."

Mahad grinned sheepishly and then sat up just enough to reach her mouth. She gently pushed him back down, without breaking contact, and started sucking on his bottom lip. Her free hand, which had been caressing his chin, trailed down his arm until she found his, and placed it on the small of her back. Then she took his other hand and- The sound of a rock clattering made her freeze. By the time Cortes stamped into view through the cave entrance she was standing up and gathering their supplies.

"Good to see you, sir. You know the way back?"

Cortes barely had time to nod before she'd stepped past him into the weather outside. Behind her, Mahad rose unsteadily to his feet.

"Nyaa," he said.
Sign up to rate and review this story