Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Blessing or Burden (joel & Benji Madden plus others)

pt 29 Back from LA

by Reign_Madden 1 review

The guys come home intent on looking for Reign.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2006-08-29 - Updated: 2006-08-29 - 1195 words

0Unrated
Benji's p.o.v

Finally we were on our way home. In about an hour we would be landing. I couldn't wait, I just wanted to get home and sort out this whole mess and have Reign back in my arms.

Joel's p.o.v

I couldn't wait to get back home. I missed everyone so much especially Reign. Benji and me decided that we'd go to New Jersey and look for her.
I missed Kara too she had been so supportive during this whole thing, she was really changing.
I looked over at Benji, he was staring out the window, and no doubt he was thinking about Reign.
The quicker we find her, the quicker things will go back to normal. I just hoped she was okay and I hoped more then anything that she didn't leave us. I don't think Benji could handle that.

New Jersey
Normal p.o.v

The last two days seemed to fly by, you called Robin a few times but the number seemed to be out of order. You knew the guys would be coming home today so you decide to wait till later and call them at the apartment.
'Here Zero' Frankie says handing you a tissue. He only called you this when your nose went red from crying.
He had just helped you do your physiotherapy exercises and sometimes it really hurt.
'Thanks' you say wiping your eyes.
'You guys ready to go?' Mikey says coming into the living room, they guys were going to a studio to meet their manager and write some new material for their album.
'Yep I'm ready I just need my crutches' you say looking around for them through blurred eyes.
'Well hurry up Tiny Tim we don't wanna be late' he says ushering you out the door.

Waldorf
Kara's p.o.v

I drove up to the apartment in Annapolis, I shoved the letters into the mail slot and left. I drove around the corner and parked up. I knew they'd be home in the next couple of minutes because Joel had called me when they landed. I was getting nervous I hoped this worked.

Benji's p.o.v

We got back to our apartment around 6:00pm. When we drove up Kara was pulling up too.
Paul, Billy and I grabbed our stuff out of the car, while Joel attended to Kara. Watching them hugging and kissing made me miss Reign even more. I wanted that feeling that they had, when you finally get what you've been waiting for.
'It feels so good to be home.' Paul says collapsing onto the couch in the living room.
'I know the feeling' Billy replies walking out into the hallway.
I sat next to Paul on the sofa. I stared into the empty living room, I missed Ca$hdogg I wondered if he'd forgotten about me.
'After I call mum I'm gonna drive down to Kelly's and see if Reign's there.' I inform Joel.
'I wanna come.' Paul says sitting up. 'I hope she's okay.'
'Maybe we should call the hospitals first' Joel suggests.
'There's no need' Kara answers 'I've done that already' she says pulling a piece of paper out of her bag.
I took the paper and scanned it 'you called all of these hospitals looking for Reign.' I ask sceptically.
'Yes I did actually and she's not in any of them' she retorts folding her arms 'I know Reign and me didn't exactly get along but I don't want anything bad to happen to her. It's no secret that I don't miss her but Joel does and what hurts him hurts me okay. I wanted to help' she finishes pouting slightly.
'I'm sorry Kara, thanks for trying.' I apologise, maybe she wasn't so bad after all.
'Right I'm going to call mum and then we'll head for Jersey' I say standing up.
'Err Benj, I think you should see these first.' Billy says walking into the living room with two envelopes in his hand.

New Jersey
Normal p.o.v

Listening to the guys practice was amazing; they were so good and so serious. You sat there and watched them, they were so professional, and you wondered if Benji and the guys were like this when they were in the studio.
You got home around 6:00, you were tired and your hip was aching, because you forgot to take my medication.
As usual you collapsed on the couch, Mikey rests his head on your lap and you stroke his hair.
'What are we doing tonight?' Frankie asks strumming on his guitar.
'I don't know, the same thing we do every night try to take over the world' Gerard says quoting Pinky and the Brain.
'I don't know but I'm quite comfortable sitting here being stroked by Reign. Don't ever leave us, stay here forever.' Mikey pleaded 'it's nice having a girl around.'
'I would if I could Mikey' you say smiling. 'It's weird, I've only known you for 10 days and for two of those days I was unconscious, but I feel like I've known you forever' You say laughing.
'A lot has happened in those ten days, you have cursed at Mikey, fainted at the site of me in my pyjamas, cooked and cleaned for us, listened to us play and put up with our bullshit in general. That's a lot to go through in a short space of time' Gerard states counting the things off on his fingers.
'I know I'm amazing' you say jokingly.
'Does that mean if you didn't have Benji and the others waiting for you, you'd stay here?' Frankie asked.
'Well I don't know, maybe till I was better, where else would I go? They're the only family I have.' You answer curling a strand of hair around your finger.
'So all we have to do is kill those other guys and you'll stay with us, sounds easy enough to me.' Bob says opening a beer.
'Enough already, when I leave I promise to come back and visit. After all you're becoming famous I'd hate to miss out on all that.'
'Didn't you say your boyfriend was in a band and was signing with Epic records?' Gerard asks
'Yes he is and they are.' You say messing up Mikey's hair 'oohh that's means I'll see you guys even more on tours and stuff.' You say excitedly.
'I don't want you to leave' Frankie says from across the room.
'C'mon I will visit you guys whenever I can I'm sort of attached to you weirdo's now. It would be wrong leaving you behind and not coming back.' You say raising Mikey's head so you could get up.
'Where are you going?' Mikey complains sitting up and patting his hair down.
'To call home, they should be back by now' you say looking the clock on the wall. You stand up gathering your crutches when Ray comes in and walks over to you holding out a letter.
'What's that?' you ask looking down at the envelope in his hand.
'I don't know I found it in the hallway, it's addressed to you.' He says handing it to over.
Sign up to rate and review this story