Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 1

by youngandreckless 1 review

Fall out boy goes on a seven day cruise with a ship full of fans. how will the girls take to not being the center of their attention? Will this be a drama free cruise? Mix the members of fob with a...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-29 - Updated: 2006-08-29 - 994 words

1Original
Chapter 1

Laura's POV

"Is there a point to this?" Pete asked throwing himself down on the couch next to Joe. Currently we were all gathered at joe's and my appartment. the boys were called in to have a band meeting. I just so happen to be there because well, its my appartment. "Fall Out Boy is going on a cruise" Dan explained. Who's dan you ask? Well, he is the boys tour manager which, might I say is news to me! But it is actually a good thing it means charlie cant boss me around anymore! Dan has final say not him!

"is this a fun cruise or a work cruise?" Joe asked looking up from his magazine. I want to go on a cruise!

"it's a little bit of both. It will be for Fall out boy fans only. You will perform on two of the islands. You will also do a couple of photo sessions and meet and greets for the fans." Dan said reading from a sheet of paper.

I looked over at joe nudging him slightly. He looked at me nodding "do the girls get to go?" I chewed on my bottom lip waiting for Dan's answer.

He looked at me for a moment before sighing "yeah they can go. BUT you can ignore your fans either" yay! We get to go on a cruise!

"how many fans are we talking?" Pete asked looking up from his sidekick. I wonder who he was talking to hmm.

Dan flipped through a couple of pages finally stopping on one "so far there are around 1500 fans signed up." Patrick's head snapped up "they are arleady signed up?" Dan nodded confirming it "but how! We just found out" Dan shrugged saying something about how it went public a couple weeks ago. I'm glad the boys are in the loop on these things.

"So when is this thing?" andy asked twirling a drumstick around. Dan filped back to the front page "three weeks"


Stacey's POV

Three weeks went by super fast and we were on our way to the cruise ship. It was a disney cruise ship called Disney Magic. Can you imagine the boys and mikey mouse!

"dude this ship is big" Dirty laughed as we got out of the car.

"patrick's ship is bigger" pete grinned nudging patrick.

"PETE! You promised not to tell" patrick pouted hiding behind Lizy. "but baby its nothing to be embarrassed about!" pete smiled grinding up on patrick.

I laughed as lizy pushed him away "stop trying to steal my man" he simply stuck his tongue out at her "try keeping him on a shorter leash. Not my fault he likes my ship better than your dock" he snapped his fingers and bobbed his head. Oh god!

"Pete! Shut up" laura growled uncovering her ears.

"you don't like my ship?" he pouted. She shuddered scrunching her face up in disgust. "that's ok, joe likes my ship" Pete shouted jumping on joe's back. Aww poor joe!

"Children get on the boat. The others are going to start arriving soon" Charlie snapped breaking up the horse play. I have to say I was actually glad to see him this time. We boarded the ship and it was weird to see it empty except for the staff.

"Watch out tinkerbell! Peterpan is on board!"

Ana's POV

"Does he ever shut up?" I asked stacey as I helped Jordan with his book bag. She laughed shaking her head "nope"

I shook my head laughing as I watched Pete run up to mikey mouse pulling a very distraut Patrick with him.

"Stacey you might want to buy that boy a leash. He is humping mikey mouse" lizy sighed walking off to go save her boyfriend. "Laura! Go put your bother back in his cage"

I looked down at Jordan who was pulling on my shirt "mommy can I go say hi to mikey mouse?" he asked shly pointing to wear Patrick pete and now lizy were. I nodded grabbing his hand walking over there.

"Pete move" I laughed pulling him off the poor mouse. "but mikey loves me!" he pouted before running off to a poor un-expecting mini mouse. I shook my head turning back to jordan

"say hi" I whispered nudging him slightly. He looked from me back to mikey "hi" he whispered. Mikey put his hand to his ear before grabbing jordan in a hug. Aww!


Laura's POV

"This is going to be so much fun" Joe smiled pulling me against him as we watched everyone play with the characters.

"I sure hope so" he shook his head at me. "I know so!" he leaned down and kissed me softly.

A few minutes later Dan walked up handing us room keys. "There are two suits you figure out who is in which room"

"I don't want to share a suit with charlie" I whined as we walked to our room. "and you think I want to be with you?" I turned around flipping him off and sticking out my tongue.

It ended up Charlie, me, Joe, Lizy and Patrick in one room and Pete, Stacey, Andy, Ana and Dirty in the other. "how the hell did I get three children" Ana mummbled walking past us.

"I'll trade you!" I shouted after her. She stoped short turning around. "who for who?" I thought about it for a moment "Charlie for stacey?" she narrowed her eyes "so I get four children? Do you really hate me that much?" she shook her head.

I bit my lip thinking who would I ratherlive with "umm, Charlie for Dirty?" I instantly regretted it the moment I offered it. She smiled

"ok!"

Stacey's Pov

"NO!" I yelled as Charlie walked into the room. "how could you!" I narrowed my eyes at ana as she walked in after him. "it was either him or dirty" I paused thinking about it for a moment.

"but charlie will eat me!"
Sign up to rate and review this story