Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 2

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-29 - Updated: 2006-08-29 - 1162 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2




Laura's POV


"No coming out of the suite until Dan knocks on the door, the fans are coming aboard," Charlie told us closing the door.
"Dirty stop!" Lizy yelled.
"We been here two minutes, Dirty leave her alone!" Patrick yelled.
"Just having fun," Dirty laughed looking at me, before walking over sitting next to me.
"What do you want?" I mumbled.
"Nothing, want to go swimming?" he asked.
"Cant remember we're suppose to wait,"
"No, Joe and Patrick are suppose to wait,"
"Is Lizy gonna go?" I looked up from my magazine, as Lizy nodded, I shrugged, "Allright,"
"You're just gonna leave me in here with Patrick?"
"You'll be leaving to meet with the fans in a few minutes anyways,"
"Dirty you cant go," Patrick mumbled.
"Why not?" he pouted.
"Cause you gotta be with us,"
"Man," he flopped down in the chair, crossing his arms. Lizy and I laughed slipping on sandals and heading out.
"This should be fun," she mumbled as girls rushed in and out of rooms screaming excitedly cause they were on the same boat as Fall Out Boy, "Ive never seen this many girls in my life,"
"haha try seeing this many every night of tour," I laughed spreading my towel across the chair lying down on it, pushing my sunglasses from the top of my head over my eyes.
"I couldnt even begin to picture," We sat up as the ship began to leave the docks, girls screaming and waving to their parents.
"And I thought their wouldnt be any pretty girls on this ship," Lizy and I looked up as two guys blocked our view.
"Um excuse me, you're blocking the sun,"
"Well sorry mami, but if I may say so myself, you dont really need to sit out here and use the sun, you're hot enough to tan your entire body and mine," I bit down on my bottom lip, trying not to laugh as he licked his lips, "Im Juan, this is Josh,"
"I thought this ship was just for Fall Out Boy fans, didnt think to see any dudes," Lizy muttered.
"Baby sitting my little sister, she's here for them, and Josh is here to hang, and keep me company, but id love for you to do that now," he sat on the seat next to me, taking my hand and kissing it.
"Oh nice, how sweet of you," I nodded pulling my hand back.
"You two got names?"
"Maybe," Lizy layed back.
"Oh come on, its only proper to introduce yourselves,"
"Im Laura, she's Lizy," I pointed to Lizy leaning back, resting my hand above my head.




Stacey's POV



"Come on," Dan opened the door, Pete grabbed my hand pulling me with him. We met Joe, Patrick and Dirty outside the room heading to the lounge to meet the fans.
"Where's Laura and Lizy?" Ana asked.
"They bailed to the pool," Joe shrugged.
"And they didnt invite us?" I shook my head. We walked into the lounge seeing alot of girls, starting to scream, some even crying. It was pure crazy.
"Ladies!" Dan yelled, "Shush so we can start this!" they all silenced after a minute or two, "First off we'd all like to thank you for coming, and we hope you have an amazing time, As you know when the ship docks the first time and last time, Fall Out Boy will perform, During the time on the ship you will get meet and greets and signnings and everyone will get pictures, you just have to be patient, Please we ask that you dont bug the boys for autographs and pictures while they roam the ship, Im sure they'll talk and hang out but keep it calm," Dan stopped, looking around at all the girls, "We want this to be a fun filled cruise, the lets drama the better, right??" he asking yelling, in response the lounge became very loud, "Great,"
"Tonight Fall Out Boy will be chilling in here, come hang out with us!" Dirty yelled to the fans, they all screamed once again.



Lizy's POV


I couldnt help but laugh, these boys were so trying to hard. "You girls here by yourselves?"
"No," Laura shook her head.
"Here with friends?"
"Yup," I nodded.
"Awesome,"
"Juan! Oh my god I just met Fall Out Boy!"
"Nice, Im busy," he brushed the girl off.
"Oh my God!," She yelled looking at Laura, "You're Laura Wentz! Pete's lil sister!"
"What?" Juan asked looking at Laura.
"Can I have a picture??" she asked, handing Juan the camera.
"Sure," Laura smiled sitting up, pulling the girl close.
"Thanks!"
"Wow, now you didnt tell me you were with the band,"
"You didnt ask," Laura mumbled, lying back down.
"So will big brother get mad if I play with his sister?" Juan smirked at Laura.
"Probably," she smiled, she was flirting with him, or at least that's how it was coming off, oh god forbid Joe see this.
"What if we dont tell him?"
"Then he wont know," She shrugged.
"We love how you two invite us to the pool," I looked up seeing Stacey and Ana.
"You're welcome," Laura smiled, "Meeting over?"
"Yup," Stacey nodded. We looked seeing Dirty run and flip into the pool, splashing all of us.
"Damn what the fuck!" Juan jumped up.
"Sorry," Laura mumbled, "Dirty, hes a little crazy,"
"Ohh talking to boys you dont know, Petey's gonna be mad,"
"Pete isnt the one shes gotta worry about," Stacey laughed sitting on the edge of Laura's chair, pointing to Joe as he and Pete carried Patrick, throwing him in the pool, "That's the one shes gotta worry about,"
"I dont have to worry im not doing anything, my baby knows i love him,"
"You're baby??" Juan asked.
"Yeah," Laura smiled.
"You didnt tell me you had a boyfriend,"
"You didnt ask," I laughed as Juan turned motioning for Josh to leave.
"Finally," I mumbled, hearing Laura laugh.
"Oh come on!" Laura yelled opening her eyes, "You're blocking the sun, move your ass," she pushed Joe out of the way.
"Who were they?" he asked sitting in the spot Juan was sitting in before.
"No one," Laura shrugged, "Have fun in there with all those girls screaming your name?" Laura asked.
"I guess, but no one screams it like you do," Joe laughed, leaning back in the chair.
"Joe play with us!" Pete yelled splashing him, and the rest of us.
"In the pool!" Joe laughed picking Laura up throwing her in, then turning to Stacey. She yelled at him no but that didnt stop him. He picked her up jumping in the pool with her.
"Now why doesnt Lizy gotta get in??" Laura asked.
"Andy's got her," Pete laughed.
"Yeah, in you go," Andy hoveered over me laughing, after a minute or so of struggling and running from him, he caught me and threw me in.
"Asshole," I mumbled brushing my now wet hair out of my face.
Sign up to rate and review this story