Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

Chapter 3

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 3

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-29 - Updated: 2006-08-30 - 1617 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3




Stacey's POV


"Im bored," I mumbled.
"Go to the pool, that's where Lizy and Laura are, or find Ana and Jordan their around playing," Joe told me.
"But I dont wanna,"
"Stacey do something, stop complaining," Pete snapped at me. I pouted before getting up.
"Fine," I mumbled. I walked to the pool area seeing Charlie, Laura and Lizy.
"I dont wanna be out here all day," Charlie complained.
"Well we do, so go find Joe and my brother and tell them i told you I dont need a babysitter," Laura pushed her sunglasses on top of her head, "Heyy," she smiled at me.
"Hey, im bored," I mumbled sitting on the other side of Lizy.
"Sorry," Lizy mumbled.
"Take Charlie make him dance or something," Laura sat up.
"He just needs a girlfriend, someone to take up all this free time he has,"
"Ohh how about we find him one, there's about a million girls on here," I suggested.
"Okay great have fun with that," Laura smiled laying back down.
"I'll help," Lizy stood.
"I dont need you girls to hook me up," Charlie mumbled, "I was told to sit by the pool and make sure no dudes bother you girls,"
"Okay so we're done by the pool, and you can make sure no dudes bother us inside while we hook you up," I grabbed Laura's hand pulling her up.
"Listen Im not tanning, you're ruining my flow," she yelled at me as I pulled her behind me. We walked into the lounge sitting down ordering drinks.
"Okay Charlie see any girls you like?" Lizy asked.
"No," he mumbled, "Stop trying to hook me up,"
"How about her, she's pretty,"
"Stop it," Charlie rolled his eyes.
"Hey girl in the pink," Laura yelled, she turned, pointing to herself, "Yeah, come here," Laura called to her.
"Can I help you?" she asked.
"You think hes cute?" Laura asked, Charlie shook his head, mumbling things to himself.
"Yeah, I guess, why?" the girl looked at Charlie smiling for a minute.
"He likes you, and wants you to have dinner with him tonight," Laura went on explaining.
"Sure Id love to,"
"Oh great, then meet him back here tonight about what?.. 8?" Laura looked to Charlie.
"Sounds perfect,"
"He's Charlie, Im Laura this is Stacey and Lizy and you are?" Laura stuck her hand out shaking the girls hand.
"Nessa," she smiled, "I kinda gotta go, but i'll see you back here tonight?" she smiled at Charlie.
"N.. ow fuck, yeah tonight," Charlie mumbled rubbing his leg, "What the fuck you got on killer heels or something?" he yelled at Laura after Nessa was out of view.
"Should have just said yes right away," Laura shrugged. Charlie shook his head.
"Your brother and boyfriend wont miss you much I can throw you over the side," he mumbled throwing Laura over his shoulder. she screamed as Lizy and I screamed for him to put her down.
"Joey! Petey! Help!" she yelled as he banged her hands against his back, "Put me down!"
"Hey wow i think you better put her down,"
"Oh great, no thank you Juan she doesnt need a hero, he's just playing," Lizy smiled.
"The way shes screaming sounds like it, i think you better put her down and now," Juan stepped closer to Charlie. Charlie just looked at him.
"Joe make him put me down," Laura yelled, I looked behind me seeing Joe and Pete.
"Charlie, what the fuck are you doing with her?"
"Throwing her over the side," Charlie turned smiling, backing closer to the side.
"Laura what did you do?" Joe asked.
"Make him put me down and I'll tell you," she yelled.
"Come on put her down," Joe motioned his hand at Charlie.
"Why? you wont miss her," Charlie laughed.
"I dont think that's funny, put me down," Laura mumbled. After a moment Charlie put her down, she sighed, "Do that to me again, and im gonna beat you with my heel!" Laura yelled at him, going to take off her shoe.
"Shoes on," Joe grabbed her hand, "What did you do to him?"
"Why is it always something I do to him? huh?" she turned looking at Joe, pulling her hand out of his grasp.
"What did you do?" he repeated.
"I hooked him up on a date, the man needs to be laid, hes way to up tight," she shrugged.
"Throw her over," Joe laughed.
"What?" Laura turned yelling at him.
"Joking, maybe Charlie dont wanna be laid, why dont you leave him alone?"
"Because your making him like babysit me, as if im two and need to be watched, so while im being watched I can help him out," she nodded.
"Pete's idea for Charlie to follow you girls around, not mine," Joe put up his hands in defence.
"Whatever, he's still got a date tonight,"
"What?" Pete asked.
"Yup with a girl named, Nessa," I answered.
"Nice,"
"She's going over," Charlie mumbled picking Laura up again.
"Hey what the fuck, put her down," my mouth dropped to the floor, along with everyone elses, as the guy that was talking to Laura and Lizy yesterday pushed Charlie into the wall, and catching Laura as she fell out of his arms. Charlie's face turned a bright red.
"Charlie, nah come on he's not worth it," Joe stepped in the middle real quick. The guy put Laura down, she stood there biting down on her bottom lip looking at Charlie, Pete and Joe.
"I think you better get out of here, before we let him loose on," Pete mumbled.
"Im not scared of him, you cant be doing that shit, what if she fell in," he yelled.
"Hey yo, you dont need to protect her, you dont know her, she's my sister, and if I felt she was in any danger I woulda stopped it, this is your last warning get out of here," Pete yelled at him.
"You allright ma," he grabbed Laura's hand with one his, and making her look at him with the other. she didnt say a word, she just stood there I think she was still in shock.
"Im fine, thanks, but my brother's right you didnt have to do that," she pulled her hand away, pushing his hand from under her chin.
"Get the fuck out of here, before I throw you over for real," Charlie stepped forward.
"Im not scared of you dude, just protecting the lady,"



Laura's POV



I really had no clue as to what to do, I just stood there. "Tell him you dont need protecting," Joe mumbled in my ear, bringing out of the shockness a little. I jumped hearing his voice, forgetting he was behind me.
"Yeah, I dont need to be protected, my brother and boyfriend protect me just fine, thanks," I half smiled, reaching back for Joe's hand, finding it, lacing my hand in it.
"It looked like you did, sorry, maybe I'll catch you later, mami," Once he was out of site I turned seeing the glares.
"Looks like Fall Out Boy's not the only one's with a fan club," Joe pulled his hand away from mine, "Sorry Charlie," he mumbled walking away.
"You gonna go after him? or keep staring into space thinnking about that dude?" Lizy hit me. I shook my head, walking in the direction Joe went.



Lizy's POV


"Wow, you allright Charlie?" I asked as he still stood against the wall.
"Next person to put their hands on me, their ass is over board," he mumbled going the other way.
"Come hang out by the pool with me, please," I grabbed Stacey's hand. she nodded, as I dragged her away. We walked back over to the pool, sitting down, sighing I looked up, cant these people stop blocking the sun, "Excuse me move," I mumbled.
"Sorry, my bad,"
"You might wanna go find your friend, and tell him that he needs to keep his nose out of where it doesnt belong, or next time he'll get hurt," Stacey looked up for a second lying down.
"What happen?" Josh asked.
"Ask him," Stacey answered.
"Hey, there with me, get away from 'em," I looked seeing Pete.
"Sorry, didnt know that they were controlled and couldnt talk," Josh stood up.
"Yeah, they arent allowed to talk to you or your little friend, tell him to stay the hell away from my sister, she dont need to be protected by no one other then me, my friends and her boyfriend, who she loves every much," Pete sat in the spot Josh was sitting in.



Andy's POV


"Im bored of these games, can we go?"
"One more minute mommy, Im winning,"
"Yeah one more minute mommy," I looked up smiling at her.
"Im bored," she repeated, "You two have been playing this game for hours, I wanna do something else,"
"I'll get one of the peeps to watch Jordan tonight and you'll do something else, exciting," I winked at her.
"No, Im bored now, you two have fun here, im leaving,"
"Mommy, you and daddy said family day, you cant leave," Jordan looked at Ana.
"Oh exactly, hes got you there, we're almost done!"
"Family day involves the three of us doing something, you two are playing video games,"
"And you're watching, so the three of us are doing something," I laughed stopping when I looked up at her and she had her arms crossed and a serious look on her face, "Allright Jordan mommy's mad at us, lets call it quits we'll play later bud, im hungry how about you?" I turned to her, pulling her to me wrapping my arms around her waist. she nodded.
Sign up to rate and review this story