Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cruise Life Away

chapter 4

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 4

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-29 - Updated: 2006-08-30 - 596 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

Stacey's POV

"You're not going to wear that are you?" I asked charlie pausing mid stroke of painting my nails. They were black and silver!

"whats wrong with this?" he growled tying his tie.

"nothing if your like 80" laura laughed jumping off the bed and walking towards his part of the closet.

"What do you think?" she asked turning around to show me the blue polo she was holding. I shook my head closing the bottle of nail polish and walking to the closet.

Thrity minutes later we had dressed Charlie in a black polo and jeans with a black belt. "you look dark and mysterious" Lizy smiled approving of the final result. He growled at us walking out of the room.

We all looked at each other before darting after him. Did you honestly think we would let him do this alone? Haha I think not. We walked into the lounge getting a table not to far from them.

"He looks scared" Lizy grinned taking a sip from her drink. "do you think we should help him?" we all looked at each other before laughing

"no"


Charlie's POV

"I'm sorry" I said suddenly. She looked up at me with surprise "what for?"

"for getting you dragged into this" I made a mental note to kill the girls.

"I'm not sorry" my head snapped up. "excuse me?" she looked down at the table playing with the fork. "I'm not sorry I got 'dragged' into this."

Smiling at her I stood up "would you like to dance?"


Laura's POV

"Will you look at that?" I said staring in awe. Charlie just willingly asked a chick to dance.

"And what are you girls doing?" I looked up seeing the boys standing there with either their arms crossed or their hands on their hips.

"making sure he survives" Lizy grinned pointing to the dancing charlie while moving over so they could sit. They followed our line of vision grinning.

"he actually asked her to dance?" Pete laughed stealing my drink.

"GET YOUR OWN" I growled snatching it back "and ya he did" We all sat there in silence watching charlie.

"do yall feel bad for watching?" Stacey asked turning away. I thought about it for a moment "umm nope, I enjoy voyer" She shook her head laughing.

"YOU'RE....YOU'RE...."

"fall out boy?" I supplied to the stuttering fan who had so nicely decided to drop by our table. She nodded her head egerly. And where there is one there is more. Soon our table was surrounded by twenty plus kids all talking to the boys.

"anyone else bored?" I whispered laying my head on my arms.

"just a little" I laughed as Stacey held her hands up in good arm with apart.

I nudged joe with my arm and he signled one more minute. One minute turned into five which quickly turned into 10 and by 20 minutes I was getting pissed off. I wanted out of this booth now. I looked over at Stacey and she was thinking the same thing I was but the difference is that she wasn't just thinking it

"so as much fun as this is. I am leaving. Which requires movement"


Stacey's POV

I don't do to well with little spaces and for the last twenty minutes I had been sitting there quietly. Now it is time to move. I shrugged off the dirty look pete cast me as I got out of the booth.

"where are you girls going?" Patrick asked sitting back down. I turned around to face him

"anywhere but here"
Sign up to rate and review this story